Spinning Wheels

Hiram K

Does anyone have any current info on Victor and Dianne? I have called 352.732.5013 for two days, only the answering machine. Placed an order for an accumulator 2 days ago, no movement, no tracking #. I have sent a doz email's, no reply. PLEASE, can someone help me ? NCD

I havne't actually talked to him for a while, he just posted here last week or week before.. Flip talks to him more than most of us I think, maybe he has something on him..

Flip??

RJ

Victor goes in and out of the hospital a lot. Diane or him will get back to you and ship your part out. Haven't checked their site in awhile but the top banner usual states when their out on a scheduled hospital visit. Also his last post stated something. search his user name / spinningwheelssc and check last post. Hopefully nothings wrong with Victor.

Last edited:
They are out and about allot. I think they usually post something on their web site if they are going to be out of town. I've tried to call him a few times but never got though to him, have not talked to him in 2 years or so.

Their current message on the web site say they will be gone from 8/1 - 8/7 and all orders will ship on 8/8 so that's a little old.

Last edited:
Sw

Thanks guys, Dianne called me today and said they were away from the business till saturday, Aug.22 at which time she would send the accumulator out. Needless to say, I was VERY happy to hear from her. Another day in paradise.....NCD

If anybody ever has a hard time getting ahold of victor or diane or needs immediate assistance/tech support, give me a call @352-454-2659 my name is Brandon and i have worked for Victor off and on for about 6 years now and am willing to help him out with any questions you as his customers might have. i personally have many parts/ services available regarding all mn-12's. I live in ocala, fl about 30min from victors home, so if there is something i dont have i can check there if needed

Back