Mardi Gras 2010 Meet

decipha

Mardi Gras falls on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 next year. So as usual our meet will be for the Saturday prior which is the 13th at the same usual time of 12 o'clock noon when the sun is highest in the sky.

Again, the 2010 mardi gras meet will be February 13, 2010 @ 12 o'clock noon.

Same meeting spot, Bonnabel Boat Launch in Metairie, LA.
(0 miles West of New Orleans)
I-10 Exit 229 take Bonnabel blvd. NORTH until you run into the lake!!!

Hoping to have a good turn out this year, already have 13 definites verified over the phone.

Would be nice to get that texas group organized to make the trip.

Ariel -out
Bill -out
Scott
Tj -out
Harold -out
Eric D -out
Jon
Eric P -out
Pat -out
Craig -sold car
Jason
Mike
Karlos

bvring your own beer and some for me as well :)

Last edited:
Passable bad news if that is the same day as the mandeville Mardi gras parade I will have to be at work don't know yet it have to wait till I see the parade times, hope to see yall it would be nice to make one.

damn dude thats endymion.. if i'm sober/not too hungover, i'll def try to swing by. unfortunately i don't have a bird to bring, but hope my pony will suffice :D

yep sure is thats why i selected that day last year at the 1st mardi gras meet endymion usually starts at 4 so people that make the trip from else where have something to look forward to and it also helps sway them this way.

i should have all 4 there this year.

hoping to have my 408 turbo complete by then.

why havent i seen this earlier??

anyways yep this will be the 2nd year of the mardi gras meet hoping to make it a trend and have more people show each year, i know for a fact they'll be more this year than last just too many new connections for there not to be

and i'll have my supercoupes there as well :) so we'll have that many more this year lol

automaniak22 said:
Count me in. I should have my SC back on the road by then and My wife said its alright but have to be back before April 9th lol for my baby. Ok see ya at the meet!

purdy cool, now we just need some more of those texas and ms sc's to make the trip

found another supercouper man named ron in ormond estates out in destrehan, he has a white 90 auto hes trying to sell on craigslist

he said if he still has the car come the meet he'll drive it there with a for sale sign :)

ill be cutting it real close this yr. I lost my job back in Dec. and just been skimming by on my last check for over a month now. I'm hoping my tax return gets in quick so I can make the meet. just lettin ya know D

we can always push the supercoupe lol

so who is all in for pushing my car to the event? lol i was hoping that I would have recieved my tax return by now so I have time to get my sc fixed but I guess not. Its been two weeks now and the tax offices havent even accepted the letter at all. I wont have time to get down there this yr.

thats alright auto 8 people have confirmed that they can't attend with their supercoupes although 3 intend on showing up. Really sucks.

what kind of problems are you having with your sc ?

at this moment it is money issues. I was hoping to have my tax return by now but the IRS hasnt even recieved it. All I am needing is enough for a new or rebuilt alt. and new brake pads and hopefully my rotors just turned. If I am lucky I can get my LX running in a few days just depends on if I can scrounge up enough to get that out of the way. I was really hoping to show up it would be my first event with my SC.

Back