Beaumont chapters anyone?

sounds like the texas team isin't doing so well, sucks, i planned on driving one of my many supercoupes out that way sometime next month possibly for a little quick pow-wow, maybe convince some of you to come to the mardi gras meet :)

haven't decided which i want to take on the cruise yet, maybe my black 90 since its so comfortable or maybe my titanium 91 since it needs some more miles or perhaps my black 94 since i want to test her road worthiness... hmm maybe even drive my red 90 out, she hasn't been out of state in over a year, hmm so many choices, i'll have to think about it and get back to you

you know i might even drive my blue 92 with the 351 swap... i've never really tested her highway mileage before but then again i really needa take her off the road and get her ready for the new 408 turbo.... hmm... decisions

YES I'm rubbing it in!!! :rolleyes:

:) I could feel the rubbing at about halfway through the read. If you really have done a 351 swap I'd like to know some details.

I've got 6 cars to maintain only 1 is a t-bird the other 5 are street worthy they range in makes and models the bird is just the toy all the rest are for working

it just doesn't pat to spend money on parts for the toy right now. When I have other bill to pay

There are a few guys in your area that post on TCCoA. Post up on there some time. One of the guys comes to the race track in Baytown sometimes and has been wanting to come to one of the Houston meets.

First name/ Location

1. George/ Vidor, Tx
2. Steve / Nederland, Tx
3. Thomas/ Beaumont Tx
4. Eddie / Bon Wier TX
5. Ross / Beaumont TX - 95 pearl white SC auto

First name/ Location

1. George/ Vidor, Tx
2. Steve / Nederland, Tx
3. Thomas/ Beaumont Tx
4. Eddie / Bon Wier TX
5. Ross / Beaumont TX - 95 pearl white SC auto

6.Charlie / Walburg TX
I'm in central TX about 40 miles north of Austin. 3 SC that roll and are insured and 1 donor. Unfortunately work and family commitments keep me too busy. Wish I had more time to spend with the SC's

Not T-Bird but still cool for me kinda

11/01/09 I got the hood pulled, radiator, intercooler and a few odds and ends. It's gonna be a fun one.
11/07/09 pulled: supercharger, inlet plenum, big part, alternator, A/C compressor, power stearing pump and other various parts.
11/08/09 Injectors, fuel rails, wiring, 6 bell housing bolts, etc.
11/15/09 Engine is loose and ready to come out, exhaust, driveshaft and transmission have to be removed first.

Last edited:
Thought i'd do some updates. Stripped down to short block. Built it back up replacing as much as I could. Hopefully will try to start tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Here's my up to date progress. One thing I learned is to not seperate the engine from the transmission until out of car.

11/01/09 I got the hood pulled, radiator, intercooler and a few odds and ends. It's gonna be a fun one.
11/07/09 pulled: supercharger, inlet plenum, big part, alternator, A/C compressor, power stearing pump and other various parts.
11/08/09 Injectors, fuel rails, wiring, 6 bell housing bolts, etc.
11/15/09 Engine is loose and ready to come out, exhaust, driveshaft and transmission have to be removed first.
11/22/09 Unbolted rear-end housing/drive shaft. Slid drive shaft out of transmission, unpluged wires from trans; removed shifter, need a tool for removal of hydrolic line from trans.
11/28/09 Removed hydrolic line; transmission, pulled engine, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
As far as the club, I'll write up some ideas with the member list and pass it around. Maybe we can get together in the sping or early summer when the weather isn't so bad and when hopefully we've got our wheels back on the road.:)

Back