Beaumont chapters anyone?

I know of myself and two other SC owners here in killeen tx and i am in dallas just about every other weekend with my bird

1. George/ Vidor, Tx
2. Steve / Nederland, Tx
3. Thomas/ Beaumont Tx
4. Eddie / Bon Wier TX
5. Ross / Beaumont TX - 95 pearl white SC auto
6. Charlie / Walburg TX
7. Stewart/killeen Tx- 95 Pearl white SC auto

Ross i wanna see some pics

Last edited:
Hotrodstew,
As a fellow pearl white 95 I'm sure you'll appreciate my tbird. Id like to see yours as well.

Last edited:
Mine's getting there. I'm down to just a few parts left to clean up and restore. I'll set everything out and take pics when I can.

Super Coupe Club of the Gulf Coast

I know of myself and two other SC owners here in killeen tx and i am in dallas just about every other weekend with my bird

1. George/ Vidor, Tx
2. Steve / Nederland, Tx
3. Thomas/ Beaumont Tx
4. Eddie / Bon Wier TX
5. Ross / Beaumont TX - 95 pearl white SC auto
6. Charlie / Walburg TX
7. Stewart/killeen Tx- 95 Pearl white SC auto
8. Bill / Friendswood TX - 90 white SC Auto ( kind of ugly too right now.. :p )

On the road again

:) Update: I finally got my car running and driving. Still have lots of other repairs and other restorations to go on it, but it's legal and road worthy.
Let's get this club started.

Been getting the itch to work on the bird again. I need to get it out of the garage to spread its wings. Finally ordered a front license plate mount for the front bumper. Now I can get it inspected. Only been out for 6 months :rolleyes:. I guess I need to start gathering parts for the suspension. I plan to change everything so its going to be a big job.

I'm going to try paint once more the first time it came out great well I'm hoping for the best this time also. it mainly prep prep prep then paint.

:) Update: I finally got my car running and driving. Still have lots of other repairs and other restorations to go on it, but it's legal and road worthy.
Let's get this club started.

Looks like George has his running too. Sorry, been working alot and havent been on the boards lately.

Back