1989 sc part out all must go

fast89

i have a 1989 sc the body of the car is in good condition it has a couple faid spots in the paint but other than that its good it has 122000 miles the motor has all new felpro gasket kit witch is the headgasket,water outlet gasket,throttle body gasket,egr valve gasket,exhaust manifold gasket the motor also has magnum power big bore supercharger top, arp head studs, 8" high flow intercooler fan, 5% overdrive supercharger pulley, screamin demon coil pack, 3" fresh air induction with k&n filter with heat sheild, heavy duty tensioner spring set for the super charger pulleys, bhj billet steel harmonic balancer pulley the car has a 5 speed tranny with b&m short shift kit im taking best offer name the part you want pm me with offers

I need the dash/harness, what other options did the car have? autodim, keyless entry, jbl audio. If you need a hand removing the dash we can have it done in about 2 hours.....I have done this many times.
Im located right in southington and will come get it right away.
I take it when you had it listed for $500 on craiglist you wrote the wrong price? Interested in the MP top and maybe the B&M shifter.
You can email me: importkilla06489@yahoo.com or call me 860-384-0384
Thanks
Brian Walter

Back