parting out 94 SC

What color is the interior?
I am interested in the Air Bagged steering wheel and the WHOLE dash pad with Passenger Air Bag, possibly seats.

Maybe other misc pieces from interior

Last edited:
SC L brackets behind rear seat

If I understand correctly, SCs have Right and left side L brackets in addition to the Standard V Bracket in the center. Would you have a set and whats cost shipped to 44509 Youngstown Ohio

Any answers on the interior?
Color, shape of dash and steering wheel? Both the Airbags are popped on the car I am getting.

Front bumper & hood

What kind of shape is the front bumper & hood in?

And if they're in real good shape, how much $?

Please advise.

Thanks!
Jeff
Columbus, Ohio

parts wanted

Hi looking for the cooling fan assembly shipped to 93535.
Also interested in heads.

payment sent two weeks ago and still no reply to my numerous emails and still no parts. Guess I have to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

this guy is a freakin joke. I sent the money over a month ago never received any parts. The only reply to four emails i received was i sent the parts did you not get them and when asked for a tracking number no reply also, he has been on the site since. HMM... Don't get scammed.

No kidding!

this guy is a freakin joke. I sent the money over a month ago never received any parts. The only reply to four emails i received was i sent the parts did you not get them and when asked for a tracking number no reply also, he has been on the site since. HMM... Don't get scammed.

That's probably why he's not responding to me.
I'm in Columbus, Ohio & he's in Cincinnati.
I would pickup the parts in person, and pay in cash at that time.:cool:
Since there's no chance for him to get my money and me NOT
receive any parts, he's not interested!!!:eek:
Jeff

Back