Fast89sc

tydlwavs

Email Address: unknown
User Name: Fast89sc
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:
I was contacted by Fast89sc about purchasing a new resonator that I have for sale. He offered a price. I countered. A price was agreed upon. He told me he'd send Paypal payment. After a few days I contacted him regarding payment. I had not been notified of anything being sent to my Paypal account. I contacted the buyer through the board. I asked if he still wanted the resonator. He stated, "no, sorry".

I lost out on two potential buyers since he decided to play games for a few days. Sellers beware.

Todd D.

Email Address: unknown
User Name: Fast89sc
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:
I was contacted by Fast89sc about purchasing a new resonator that I have for sale. He offered a price. I countered. A price was agreed upon. He told me he'd send Paypal payment. After a few days I contacted him regarding payment. I had not been notified of anything being sent to my Paypal account. I contacted the buyer through the board. I asked if he still wanted the resonator. He stated, "no, sorry".

I lost out on two potential buyers since he decided to play games for a few days. Sellers beware.

Todd D.

Wow it happens, nothing really to complain about here surprised its posted.

Back