Official 2009 Shootout, "junk for sale thread"

Hey I need a nice looking foglight for the 89. If the brackets are with it that would work out just fine.

Chris

I have a 3.08 stock rear end out of a 89' auto with 85K on it, checked the diff. tag (3L08). Can bring it to the shootout if anyone is interested.

attachment.php

I have an assembled iron 3.27 Trac-Lok rearend I'd love to get rid of. I also have a factory sub, ride computer, 140-mph SHO speedo for the 97 V8 guys and lots of grey interior bits from a 92SC. I also have complete sets of 93-95 SC wheels and LX salad shooter wheels. Maybe some other stuff, too...Make me an offer good enough to lift the part into my trunk and it's yours.

I may be needing a TPS sensor and wouldn't mind a new airbag computer.

Also looking for some sort of module for the 93+ ABS system. It mounts near the ABS computer and looks kinda like a heatsink. Not sure what it is called, but I was told it fixed an issue with the ABS cycling on shutdown.

If anyone has these, great, if not, I can get them from Advance or the junkyard after the shootout.

Here's the pics of the '89 door panels and fog lights off of a '94 for the interested parties.

I also have an e-brake handle with a nice looking leather cover, (2 )89-91 sc tail lights, nice looking VMM

Attachments

• door panels fog lights 001.JPG
    door panels fog lights 001.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 31
  • door panels fog lights 002.JPG
    door panels fog lights 002.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 24
  • door panels fog lights 003.JPG
    door panels fog lights 003.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 22
  • door panels fog lights 004.JPG
    door panels fog lights 004.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 26
  • door panels fog lights 005.JPG
    door panels fog lights 005.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Does anyone has passenger side front wheel well?
Also looking for a pass side ABS sensor for 90 SC

Last edited:
Anyone want a set of Aluminum Mark VII rear control arms with the alum perches? I decided to not install mine? I'm not bringing them to the shootout unless someone wants them.

Chris

I have black leather rear fold down seats in great shape. 100 bucks takes it

I have an interest in this... includes the brackets and the surrounding/supporting stuff?

Dalke: I'm still bringing you a 1990 black dash, yes?

Probably driving down Friday night or Saturday morning.

I have them I think

Kurt I think I have a set of the fender liners in my storage area. I will look and bring them if I have them. Consider them yours if I have them!

Smitty

Anyone have a black 89-93 glove box door? I could use both front wheel wells too.

Thanks

Back