Official 2009 Shootout, "junk for sale thread"

mywhite89

We all are getting together, so we might as well get a little super coupe parts for sale and wanted thread going on.

I just bought a 90 super coupe to join my 89 and I'm in need of several little parts that I want to buy but wont bother someone to have to ship to me. Here goes:

89-93 power mirror switch
89-92 blower motor resistor(early style heater control)
89-93 style vmm
89-91 cruise control switch set(all on same connector)
-good working brake accumulator ball. (Teves brake systems)
==========================================================

I've got little things here and there, if someone puts down something they are looking for maybe I can help:)

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

I'm already bringing some other pieces with me & I have the switches you need from a 90 SC.

We all are getting together, so we might as well get a little super coupe parts for sale and wanted thread going on.

I just bought a 90 super coupe to join my 89 and I'm in need of several little parts that I want to buy but wont bother someone to have to ship to me. Here goes:

89-92 blower motor resistor(early style heater control)
89-93 style vmm
-good working brake accumulator ball. (Teves brake systems)
==========================================================

I've got little things here and there, if someone puts down something they are looking for maybe I can help:)

Thanks,
Chris

I think I have an early style VMM that is black if I have it I'll bring it.

Chris

I have a full grey interior, tensioners, coil packs, stock ic top and tube, some head lights, all left over aod parts from 5 speed converson.

Corey

I need a passenger side power mirror for my 93 SC...black would be great, but if it's in good condition, any color will do.

David

ive got a set of fanblade wheels 4 of them for like 50 bucks obo for the set. no tires and they are not in perfect shape. good for a set of track wheels or winter tires.

ive got a set of fanblade wheels 4 of them for like 50 bucks obo for the set. no tires and they are not in perfect shape. good for a set of track wheels or winter tires.

If you get someone that wants two for some track tires, then I'll take the other two.

Does anyone want or need a plastic dash cap? I pulled it off of the '89 I've been parting out, looks alot better than those dash "rugs". I did put a small crack in it removing it but it's very minor. I also have some pretty nice black interior panels, door, quarter, trim around the door, kick panels, blue center console, ask if you're looking for something.

Attachments

• dash cap 003.JPG
    dash cap 003.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 78
  • dash cap 004.JPG
    dash cap 004.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 59
  • dash cap 005.JPG
    dash cap 005.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 86
  • dash cap 010.JPG
    dash cap 010.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Does anyone want or need a plastic dash cap? I pulled it off of the '89 I've been parting out, looks alot better than those dash "rugs". I did put a small crack in it removing it but it's very minor. I also have some pretty nice black interior panels, door, quarter, trim around the door, kick panels, blue center console, ask if you're looking for something.

I'm interested in the black kickpanels and black door sills if you have them.

Mike

I'm interested in the black kickpanels and black door sills if you have them.

Mike

I have the kick panels, are you talking about the trim that goes up the A pillar, below, not sure what you mean by door sills.

Attachments

• trim 001.JPG
    trim 001.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 36
I have black leather rear fold down seats in great shape. 100 bucks takes it

Dang, I gave one to Chris Vinning for free...................:D

I also have a pair of black suede early style front seats in real good shape I could bring if some ones interested.

The 94/95 Cobra R hood I have for sale is still available, needs some repair, selling cheap.

Last edited:
I have the kick panels, are you talking about the trim that goes up the A pillar, below, not sure what you mean by door sills.

The part that I am calling the door sill, not sure what it is really called, is at the bottom of the door opening. But I also need the A piller pieces that you are showing. How much for all; I'll pick up at the shoot out.

Mike

Back