Official 2009 Shootout, "junk for sale thread"

The part that I am calling the door sill, not sure what it is really called, is at the bottom of the door opening. But I also need the A piller pieces that you are showing. How much for all; I'll pick up at the shoot out.

Mike

Are you talking about the plastic piece that covers the lap belt? Everything in the interior was changed to black except the carpet, console, back shelf and headliner/visors which are dark blue.

Last edited:
4" Dynotech DS NEW...$400
(3x) DIN size cubby holes $5 ea
96-97 3-piece hood bra OEM $75
96-97 Hood needs paint $75
Apten rear cooling mod (4.6L cars) $75
Powerbond SFI Cert 4.6L crank balancer NEW $75
Lincoln Mark8 converter and flexplate $75
One piece 93 Lincoln Mark8 Driveshaft $100

A few Parts needed

1. Needing a Dip Stick tube from a 94-95 SC. Mine has a break in the weld near the OEM bracket and honsetly just as easy to swap it out. Any one have one they can bring?

2. Also I need a set of SC Doors for a 94-95 SC. Color doesn't matter as they will be painted anyway. Would prefer no rust and to have the Ground FX still attached. PM with what you have. I have one offer but am looking at others.

I had a few that were willing to give them to me if I picked them up at the shootout, so i was wondering if those offers were still out there. Don't need the glass or door panels will be reusing mine. Also it does need to have the keyless entry keypad slot. keypad doesn't have to be there, just the slot for it.

Let me know price and details I will get with at the Shootout!

Thanks!

Smitty

Last edited:
I almost forgot one of the most important things that I need for my 90. I need a multi-funtion switch.(turn signals, wipers, high beam switch)

Chris and tim, I'll be looking for ya both! I'll be bringing my titanium 90SC and trailering my 89 white(red front bumper) sc, in case you see me first.

Casey, list the parts you wanted me to keep look for with your 95. A plug wire, and a couple other odds and ends if I remember.

Last edited:
I almost forgot one of the most important things that I need for my 90. I need a multi-funtion switch.(turn signals, wipers, high beam switch)

Chris,

I have one of those laying around and you for you.

I need a passenger side "fat shaft" half shaft for my racecar from when I tour it open at last years shootout.

I also will be bringing my 35th related stuff with me to try to sell.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

I need either an early model (89-93) or a late model (94-95) motor oil dipstick tube and dipstick, that's in good condition. Please PM me if you have either one and can bring it to the Shootout.

David

almost whole 89 SC

I have a dark blue 89 SC 5sp. with 105,000 miles with gray cloth interior for parts and I live in Muncie. Tell me what you need!

Thanks,
Ryan

No Fair

I need either an early model (89-93) or a late model (94-95) motor oil dipstick tube and dipstick, that's in good condition. Please PM me if you have either one and can bring it to the Shootout.

David

What is there an epidemic of these breaking? I asked for the same thing a few post above!! Too Funny!

Smitty

What is there an epidemic of these breaking? I asked for the same thing a few post above!! Too Funny!

Smitty

Smitty,

Dipstick was rubbing on crank of my new 4.3 motor and attempts to reposition the tube to prevent the rubbing didn't go well (tube kinked). To make matters worse the dipstick tube portion that goes into the block was also rubbing against something and had to be zip tied closer to the motor to get enough clearance. So now I've got a new motor with the dipstick tube located under my MP IC tubes, that I can't put a dipstick in, because of location and the above mentioned kink.

I wasn't too concerned until learning that ford no longer makes them for any of the 3.8 SC motors (89-95) or the 3.8 mustangs (94-98). I'm planning to shorten the dipstick tube and dipstick by about 4" to get enough room to install and remove dipstick with motor off...just wanted to have a backup tube ready in case that doesn't work.

David

I'm attending the shootout and figured I would throw this out there.

I'm looking to buy a stock diameter SCI aluminum waterpump pulley and SCI aluminum alternator pulley.

scipulleys.JPG

I have 2 sets of Mark VIII wheels.

16x7 Painted 10 Spokes with center caps. No Tires. Nice shape! I can take better photos this weekend. $200

16x7 Polished Snowflakes with center caps. No Tires. Finish is rough, but they are usable. Great winter wheels $75

1993---1998-LINCOLN-MARK-VIII-8-RIMS---WHEELS-93---98-for-sale_120447069236.jpg

SnowFlakes1.JPG

if anyone has any 18" tires laying around i would be interested

preferably 245-45-18's or close to it

im also interested in a 145mph speedo

pbr calipers

mark 8 control arm and perches

gray leather seats 94-95 front and rear must be in excellent shape

aluminum radiator for a 4.6 bird

p.i heads and intake for a 4.6

i have a bunch of parts i will be bringing with me on sunday that i will have to sell or trade for parts that i need

Wish list:

• I'm looking for a blue 89-90 center console. Dark blue. Must be in perfect condition. Don't need the top but will take if included.
  • Looking for 5spd swap parts - clutch pedal (and switch), drive shaft, master cylinder, 89-93 console cover (black), floor cover plate with rubber boot for shifter.
  • Looking for 89-92 cowl covers in excellent condition.
  • 89-93 rear bumper cover, prefer BLACK.
  • Crankshaft in good condition.

Last edited:
Wish list:

• I'm looking for a blue 89-90 center console. Dark blue. Must be in perfect condition. Don't need the top but will take if included.
  • Looking for 5spd swap parts - clutch pedal (and switch), drive shaft, master cylinder, 89-93 console cover (black), floor cover plate with rubber boot for shifter.
  • Looking for 89-92 cowl covers in excellent condition.
  • 89-93 bumper cover, prefer BLACK.
  • Crankshaft in good condition.

I have an '89 center console and a front bumper, both are dark blue. I'll take some pics and you can let me know if you want them. I think I had pics in my for sale thread also.

Back