Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: here is something worth buying.. 95 manual 47k miles

Thumbs up here is something worth buying.. 95 manual 47k miles

Lightbulb

my bad the one above is a good buy but here is th 95 5 spd sc

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

way to much~!!!

Lots of money I bet that is one of a few pearl 95-5speeds with a red interior though.
    I can't recall ever seeing one before in that combo. If it had a sunroof I might even be tempted to buy it.

You re all spoiled by SCCOA super discounts on SC's. I feed of you guys when I buy sc's! I know if I want to find an SC at a cheap price I look on the sccoa...Because who ever the owner is he/she will surely think there car is worthless after a few rounds of you all!
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

wow

wow very nice SC !!! but cost a lot of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by SCme94 View Post
    Lots of money I bet that is one of a few pearl 95-5speeds with a red interior though.
    I can't recall ever seeing one before in that combo. If it had a sunroof I might even be tempted to buy it.
    Red interior? I think you need to adjust your monitor.

Oops, I didn't click on the second link. I agree that I don't think I've ever seen that color combo either.....you need to buy it.
    Last edited by Kurt K; 09-22-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    Kurt K (e-mail)
    SCCoA Member #: 443
    '92 SC AOD -- 11.521s @ 116.748mph, 2.0 AR power
    . . . . . . . . . -- 13.547s @ 101.01 mph, only w/ bolt-ons
    '95 SC 5spd -- All Stock, except 17" Simmons wheels.
    '90 SC 35th Anny 5spd -- 3rd owner, 16k miles
    2 '89 XR7 5spd's -- on their way out, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt K View Post
    Red interior? I think you need to adjust your monitor.
    It is red...I beleive he has listed it before on SCCoA I'd say about 6 months ago...I would also agree I've never seen one with this combo either.

-Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

Quote Originally Posted by DamonSlowpokeBaumann View Post
    You re all spoiled by SCCOA super discounts on SC's. I feed of you guys when I buy sc's! I know if I want to find an SC at a cheap price I look on the sccoa...Because who ever the owner is he/she will surely think there car is worthless after a few rounds of you all!
    Yup, a rare good looking car like that is only worth the scrap metal price to alot of these guys here .... better trade that in for the cash-for-clunkers program because thats the only place that you'd get any money for it.

Fraser

If I didn't have my hobby money tied up in something else right now, that car would soon be parked next to my 89 5-speed. I think it's funny that $7,200 is considered overpriced for a 1-of-574 built car in that condition. The nice ones aren't getting any easier to find. That's chump-change for such a rare SC. In a few years lots of people will be kicking themselves for fussing over a few hundred dollars.

I remember passing on a 69 Hemi 4-speed Super Bee back in the day because $7,200 was just too darn much for a Super Bee. Hindsight is 20-20. None of us thought they'd become six-figure cars back then.

The only way that car will depreciate is if it's bought and modified or driven into the ground. Driven occasionally, restored where needed and taken care of, that car will only appreciate in value. Everyone else but SCCoA members believes these cars have reasonable intrinsic value. Time to throw away your NADA book, people.

7200 would be fine with me... but i cant stand red interior, especially on the late model cars... if it had mocha and a sunroof, i would be there already...

Quote Originally Posted by fturner View Post
    Yup, a rare good looking car like that is only worth the scrap metal price to alot of these guys here .... better trade that in for the cash-for-clunkers program because thats the only place that you'd get any money for it.

Fraser

Who are you speaking for?

I remember when this was up on ebay years ago. The badges caught my eye and the red interior. I do remember what also caught my eye was the fact that it wasnt extraordinarily optioned. I think it has manual passingers seat (one of the first times I saw one on sc's actually).

I've become quite fond of off colored interiors. I used to be a grey and black type of person only...but lately i've seen many beutiful interiors of european cars and all of a sudden I've taken a liking of the SC red and blue interiors.

If this car had a sunroof i would actually consider it.

Regardless, beautiful car for somebody.
    Current: 1993 SC 5.0L Auto Red, 1994 SC 5-speed Teal, 1995 SC 5-speed Chameleon Blue
    Old: 89 SC auto Twilight Blue, 89 SC stick Titanium, 90 35th stick, 92 Sport 5.0L stick, 94 SC stick Black, 1994 SC Auto Teal
    Also: 1992 Feature Mustang Convertible 5-speed Vibrant Red, 1991 BMW 850i 6-speed Red, 1994 BMW 850CSi 6-speed Red

www.mamn12.com for your mid-atlantic mn12 needs!

Quote Originally Posted by sinhumane View Post
    7200 would be fine with me... but i cant stand red interior, especially on the late model cars... if it had mocha and a sunroof, i would be there already...
    It's not for drivin', it's for collectin'. The more off-beat the color combination, the better.

I actually know of, and have seen, a Panther Pink 1970 Plymouth GTX 440 6-Pack, 4-speed car (rare in and of itself) with a -get this- RED interior. A Pink car with a Red interior. Factory. Documented. Someone actually meant to do it. The dealer took the order, and the money, and conjured it forth. Hideous. I'd have never done this. Wouldn't have been caught dead driving it. What do you suppose it's worth today?...

Personal story - Back in the day, I had the chance to buy a one-owner, low mileage 1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 4-speed car. You know, 340 Six Pack, limited production, right? It was all original. Even the paint. Still had two of the original tires. All paperwork; a veritable pedigree. But, it was forest green metallic with a green interior. And, I hated green cars in any form. So, I took my $3,500 home with me, and passed on the car. Do you believe me when I say I kick my own @$$ everytime I watch an AAR 'Cuda cross the Barrett-Jackson auction block today?

Moral - On rare cars, learn to become color-blind.

I passed up a 70 boss 302 stang for 500 that needed floorboards back in 89..Even though I could of afforded the $500 I couldnt afford haveing someone else work on it..So I passed....It was my dream car

I have a list of cars that I didnt get for various reasons. WHo knew.

But if you love SC's and plan on keeping it..And have the money..A low mile or cherry car is worth its weight in gold IMO.
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.