Last word for SC Shootout 2009!!!! Must read.

XR7 Dave

1) Weather is predicted to be cool. BRING LOTS OF CLOTHING. Bring umbrellas and tents to gather under in case of rain. It could be windy also! Think ahead.

2) Coffee and thermos' will be more popular than cold drinks.

3) Saturday morning 9am for dyno. Great power numbers to be had in the morning! Track is 20-30 minutes from the hotel. If you are on the list to dyno, plan on getting out early.

4) There will be a meeting Friday evening. Plan to attend if possible.

5) If you are arriving on Saturday, come straight to the track. You'll have to ask nicely to be admitted ;), and come over to the spectator side of the grounds to meet up with our group.

See you there!

Sorry if I missed it but, where is the dyno located? I haven't seen any mention of location in any of the threads.

as a spectator for saturday will we have to pay the $20 entry fee as well as $20 for sunday?
Peter,
If you plan on being there both days, $50 will cover both days plus food for Saturday. There is no seperate entry fee just for Saturday, so just fill out a registration form as a spectator and pay the $50.
~c

Peter,
If you plan on being there both days, $50 will cover both days plus food for Saturday. There is no seperate entry fee just for Saturday, so just fill out a registration form as a spectator and pay the $50.
~c

I thought the $50 didn't include the track entry for sunday (spectator) i'm not gonna be participating in the car show since i don't own an SC anymore so i was probably just going to grab lunch somewhere saturday as well as dinner. it was my understanding that the $50 was for the banquet and the car show entrence and not spectator entrence into the track on sunday.

Its raining here off and on, but the clerk at the desk said 90% chance over night.

BTW, nice hotel :).

Fraser

Back