The SCCoA Garage is OPEN!

Added a storm of stuff for approval.

It is slow but a great system. Having all those documents with prices will make getting a car appraised a breeze.

I think I'm going to hit my 50 image limit quickly.

I've noticed that the front page of the garage is full of "top rated cars" - most money spent, highest rating, etc., but to me it seems like showing the top 4-5 but then not allowing us to see who's in #6-10 etc. is a little frustrating. What's the point of rating people's cars if you can't see where the ratings fall?

Is it possible to change the "browse" options so that we could browse by rating, or money spent, or something like that? Currently it lets us browse by "trim" and "color". Seriously, who would want to browse by trim or even by year? So it's just a suggestion, maybe we could add some fields to the "browse by" drop down menu that would at least make browsing fun. :D

Money spent,
most modifications
rating,
views
most comments
most images

something to make it interesting.

Oh oh! A way to comment on specific images. I have a fair amount of pictures doing side by side comparisons that would need to be explained.

Hey is there any way to arrange the pictures? How are they arranged now, by name? I have vehicle pictures all mixed up with modification pictures and time slips. Looks messy. It would be nice if the vehicle pictures could be at the top and then time slips be at the bottom or something like that. Just wondering.

I'll submit this stuff to the developer. Unfortunately, what you see is what you get at this point. I know a new version is coming out, but no idea on the specifics yet.

Have you fixed the glitch that doesnt post parts to the manufacturer??

Ken

No - until we can replicate this problem on demand, the developer can't find any bugs. Since we have a large population of businesses and products in the garage already, it's a very isolated incident for a few users and we're just going to have to work through it.

The Garage developer has informed me that in the next enhancement release, we will be able to caption photos, timeslips, etc.

No - until we can replicate this problem on demand, the developer can't find any bugs. Since we have a large population of businesses and products in the garage already, it's a very isolated incident for a few users and we're just going to have to work through it.

Well I count 28 manufacturers with no parts. Granted that some might be in process of having parts approved but the majority of these manufactures have been on there for week or longer. I have posted multiple times to manufactures, diffrent parts and nothing gets approved. I dont thing it is just a occasional glitch.

Ken

not able to add vehicle?

just joined and have paid and tried to add my car, but its not allowing me to. it says error. You have reached the maximum amount of vehicles allowed. but i have not added any...????

Back on the road...

Looking not too bad

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 311
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 302
Having issues posting my new car. I made sure pictures are the right pixle and file size and the only thing I left blank was the url. Keep getting need valid ID.

Thanks

Back