The SCCoA Garage is OPEN!

Dave, how do I get a "Member Page" under my name like everyone else :(

You can't....The Member Pages were something the previous webmaster used to create for members a long time ago. It is no longer supported or maintained, and was replaced by the Garage software several years ago. Eventually we will delete the Member Pages, and that will most likely happen when we upgrade to the latest version of Vbulletien software sometime this year.

David

You can't....The Member Pages were something the previous webmaster used to create for members a long time ago. It is no longer supported or maintained, and was replaced by the Garage software several years ago. Eventually we will delete the Member Pages, and that will most likely happen when we upgrade to the latest version of Vbulletien software sometime this year.

David

oh ok, I thought I wasnt part the "in" crowd yet :D

I've not messed with this aspect of the garage, but it's handicapped currently. When we upgraded our forum software, the version of the garage we had was incompatible. When we upgraded, we lost a bunch of functionality with the garage.

Further, the developer disappeared into thin area from the time I spoke to him about the upgrade and the actual upgrade (About 3-4 months.) The rumor is he had PC issues and will be back, but I don't buy it. Another rumor is he's working for a new company that doesn't allow it's employees to have side projects.

If there's no resolution, we're stuck as there are no other garage type applications I've (yet) found on the Internet. I'd prefer not to change as it works well and everyone has a bunch of data in there that we probably won't be able to (easily) convert to a new system.

Tried adding my vehicle

Says error, that I have too many vehicles listed or as much as possible?? Help maybee??

35th anny manual

HEY I'm a first time poster on this site. just feeling things out on my 35th anny manual trans 83000 miles that i,m thinking of selling this summer after a few repairs. runs like a beast. Not to bad of shape either.

Back