Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The SCCoA Garage is OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat DiPersia View Post
    Yeh, sorry Ken - some of us do have activities going on outside of the SCCoA. Like vacation, with family, the past few days. I do apologize for not getting your items approved since Tuesday, when I last approved everything in the garage, with the exception of one or two items I was waiting for clarification on.

Judging by my responses in this post to you when you were having issues, it appeared I was really trying to help you out. My replies were, on average, about 10 minutes after your posts.

Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you. I am off to handle my duties now and will be sure to be as responsive as possible in the future.
    Thanks for the reply and the help. Overall you guys all do a good job putting up with impatient people

Ken

Installation rating?

Should Installation rating really be installation difficulty? I can't figure out if 1 is good or bad.

Thoughts?
    Kurt K (e-mail)
    SCCoA Member #: 443
    '92 SC AOD -- 11.521s @ 116.748mph, 2.0 AR power
    . . . . . . . . . -- 13.547s @ 101.01 mph, only w/ bolt-ons
    '95 SC 5spd -- All Stock, except 17" Simmons wheels.
    '90 SC 35th Anny 5spd -- 3rd owner, 16k miles
    2 '89 XR7 5spd's -- on their way out, really!

Good question. I guess it's whatever we make it. . .

Nevermind, can't read.
    Last edited by XR7 Dave; 11-22-2009 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    Nevermind, can't read.
    You and me both.

Added a storm of stuff for approval.

It is slow but a great system. Having all those documents with prices will make getting a car appraised a breeze.

I think I'm going to hit my 50 image limit quickly.

I've noticed that the front page of the garage is full of "top rated cars" - most money spent, highest rating, etc., but to me it seems like showing the top 4-5 but then not allowing us to see who's in #6-10 etc. is a little frustrating. What's the point of rating people's cars if you can't see where the ratings fall?

Is it possible to change the "browse" options so that we could browse by rating, or money spent, or something like that? Currently it lets us browse by "trim" and "color". Seriously, who would want to browse by trim or even by year? So it's just a suggestion, maybe we could add some fields to the "browse by" drop down menu that would at least make browsing fun.

Money spent,
    most modifications
    rating,
    views
    most comments
    most images

something to make it interesting.
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Oh oh! A way to comment on specific images. I have a fair amount of pictures doing side by side comparisons that would need to be explained.

Hey is there any way to arrange the pictures? How are they arranged now, by name? I have vehicle pictures all mixed up with modification pictures and time slips. Looks messy. It would be nice if the vehicle pictures could be at the top and then time slips be at the bottom or something like that. Just wondering.
    Email me here.

I'll submit this stuff to the developer. Unfortunately, what you see is what you get at this point. I know a new version is coming out, but no idea on the specifics yet.

Have you fixed the glitch that doesnt post parts to the manufacturer??

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

Quote Originally Posted by kenewagner View Post
    Have you fixed the glitch that doesnt post parts to the manufacturer??

Ken
    No - until we can replicate this problem on demand, the developer can't find any bugs. Since we have a large population of businesses and products in the garage already, it's a very isolated incident for a few users and we're just going to have to work through it.

The Garage developer has informed me that in the next enhancement release, we will be able to caption photos, timeslips, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat DiPersia View Post
    No - until we can replicate this problem on demand, the developer can't find any bugs. Since we have a large population of businesses and products in the garage already, it's a very isolated incident for a few users and we're just going to have to work through it.
    Well I count 28 manufacturers with no parts. Granted that some might be in process of having parts approved but the majority of these manufactures have been on there for week or longer. I have posted multiple times to manufactures, diffrent parts and nothing gets approved. I dont thing it is just a occasional glitch.

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    are we only allow to add tbird sc, and other thunderbirds?

HEY! WE are members finally!!!