90 XR7 auto, full car or roller....RUST FREE!!!

NEEDaSCbad

I have a 90 XR7 auto thats virtually RUST FREE. It's white with the blue interior. I would suggest towing it. The front suspension is shot, the front seats are shot, dash is cracked, carpet it so-so, weather stripping needs replaced all around, and supercharger is making noise (needs rebuilt). The engine is strong, the transmission felt strong, paint is in pretty good shape, and it has new front brakes (pads and rotors). This is a moonroof car and needs a new seal. Heres some pics...the last 4 are the only real blemishes on the car first shows a small dent along the passenger side front quarter, next is a deep scratch on the same panel, and the last to are the surface rust at the rear by the trunk and rear window.

I'd prefer to sell the whole car but I will pull the motor/tranny and keep them and just sell the roller. Asking prices are...

Full car as it sits with the new tires $1000
Full car minus wheels and tires $800
Roller minus motor/tranny/wheels/tires $500

Also willing to entertain trades for performance parts of equal price. All prices are negotiable.

Seth

Last edited:
I love TBirds, but sorry, Im a WAY bigger Cougar fan....89-96 w/sunroof... if anyone has one.....I have drivetrain.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of this person?? I have a window of opportunity for him if he still has the car. Im looking at one closer to me, but if his is available, I'd rather get his. Its nicer!! And white, my preferred color.

Back