'09 Shoot-Out Videos

I used Mike Tuck's camcorder and my tripod. I recorded about 80% of the passes. Now we just need Tuck to post them up.

Photos and videos are up under a private album on photobucket.

The link is: http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/s...CCOA/?newest=1

Login is "SCCOA". Password is "guest09". (no quotes)

Click on Albums on the left side of the screen after logging in to see the photos. You can download or print photos directly from the online service.

Videos are up under the Race Day album too. Just know that they are 30-40 megs each if you download them.

Please let me know if anyone would like a photo removed for any reason. I will be happy to take them down. Also, if you have any to share, please feel free to email them to me and I will post them for the club to see.

Pics

Keith i have a few good pics of ur bird.Pm me with your email and ill shoot em to ya.

Keith,here's one!

S6301077.jpg
[/IMG]

I always sleep at the tree. If I ever learn to cut a good light, Kurt's gonna have problems coming up with pictures for his Christmas cards :D

David

Yeah sounds to me like he likes to rub it in -- like -- "owns Neibert at the tree" -- maybe next year you will get to rud it in !!

Yeah sounds to me like he likes to rub it in -- like -- "owns Neibert at the tree" -- maybe next year you will get to rud it in !!

Not waiting till next year...Me and Kurt have a rematch scheduled for Tuesday night at our local track :D

David

Just remember David, mash it on the 3rd yellow light..................:p

Count the yellows like a kids game......duck, duck, GOOSE........:D

Or if you just have to wait to see green, stage deep. Your et will suffer but reaction will be better. But you got Kurt covered on ET anyhow, right?:D

Just remember David, mash it on the 3rd yellow light..................

Count the yellows like a kids game......duck, duck, GOOSE........
I think you're fast enough to not even watch the lights, just be ready to go go when you see him hit it, like a street race.:D
Will there be a video of the rematch?

Dave knows I'm just busting his chops.....at least I think he knows. Anyway, I'm really just trying to make him better. Anyway, I'm only keeping the reminder up there for a week.

I do hope Dave & I are top qualifiers in the class next Tuesday so we can get some more people to notice our cars.

P.S. No more car Christmas cards for a while....but you have to admit it was pretty funny when I sent the last one.

Back