Long Islander checking in!

alicks

Hey there guys,

I've been a member of the TCCoA forums for a while now. I used to own a '97 Limited Edition Bird, but unfortunately I was involved in a nasty accident on Rt. 109 last week and I totaled it. I'm looking for a replacement car now, more specifically I'm looking for a Super Coupe. I didn't have collision insurance, though, so I'm on a limited budget as I'm getting nothing from the insurance company for the wrecked Bird. My budget right now is I'd say about $2000, and even that I'd have to finance. I spotted a white 1990 SC online in Jersey, and I'm thinking about going to take a look at it in person sometime soon. Does anyone here have a line on one on Long Island or in the general area? Any help or whatever you guys could do for me would be awesome. Thanks!

I found an SC for sale locally on craigslist (http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/1407316668.html), but the low price combined with his willingness to part it out has me more than a little concerned. Still, I think it might be worth checking out, so I'm probably gonna swing by on Monday. Anything I should look for specifically?

Edit: Just called up and found out it's an auto service place. I'll didn't get in touch with the contact listed, but I'm gonna call again and set up an appointment or something.

Last edited:
Back