MP Tensioner Spring Group Purchase Happening!!! (CLOSED)

Charles could always increase the time limit on any GP to allow as many as want to to get in.

Steve,

I have an 91 SC and my brother has a 92. That is why I picked up two plenums.

Count me in for a 94/95 Inlet Plenum GP if one gets started.
Seems like there are quite a few interested in the MP 04/05 plenum, sounds like there is close to 5 now at the get go. Perhaps if we start now and let it run to Jan 15 there might be enough to get the price down low. I don't have any in stock so I would have to produce a batch but that could happen in a reasonable period of time.

I'm in for the TB also!!

If this is opened after the first of the year anyhow as the motor still isn't in the car and I was hoping to have it chipped before doing anything major breathing wise.

Jeremy

Looks like we have 4 for the throttle. Maybe we can pick up a few more come January/february when the dust from the holidays settle.

Seems like there are quite a few interested in the MP 04/05 plenum, sounds like there is close to 5 now at the get go. Perhaps if we start now and let it run to Jan 15 there might be enough to get the price down low. I don't have any in stock so I would have to produce a batch but that could happen in a reasonable period of time.

Charles,

If a GP ran on the 94/95 Plenums, I would snatch up one, possibly two if we were able to hit a decent price break with enough people signed up.

As an aside, if we do the GP on the plenums, would it be possible to have my orders shipped uncoated (no paint/powdercoating)? I forsee lots of powdercoating to my blowers and IC piping in the future and this would make it that much easier :cool:

Charles,

I would be in for (2) 94/95 inlets, one for my 90 and one for my old 94 I sold to my buddy. :D

Anytime after the first of the year would be fine as the holidays leaves a lot of us tapped.

Also, would be in for a chin spoiler when that comes around... ;)

Thanks!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Well, I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!! My best wishes for a Happy New Year to you all!!:)

Things here are good, lots of projects going on, the only bad thing is my back is out and is killing me.:(

Cheers!
Charles

Your supposed to let the wife ride cowgirl.

Mine's been out for a year and a half. Sometimes the pain is beyond belief. My physio therapist usually manages to get it back into place.

This GP was done sometime late November - the people that have posted recently said they received their springs or were expressing interest in another GP from Charles/Magnum Powers.

-Melon

Back