MP Tensioner Spring Group Purchase Happening!!! (CLOSED)

Magnum Powers

Hi guys! By popular demand Magnum Powers is placing its heavy duty tensioner springs on sale. As you know these springs increase tension on the belts and reduces belt slip and thereby making more power. There are two springs that come as a pair, one for the lower belt and one for the upper. They have done a great job over the last couple of years helping the SC community get a little more fun out of their cars.

At $50 a pair these springs are a great buy and for what they do a great HP for buck deal. I am prepared to offer these springs at unheard of prices so don't delay and miss this offer:

#sign up --- Price
10 ---------$45
20 ---------$40
30 ---------$35
40 ---------$33
50 ---------$30

Shipping will be about $7.50. Deposit is $25.

So there you go guys the best price on MP Heavy Duty Tension springs you will ever find.

Surf to: http://www.magnumpowers.com/thunder_pro_pri.php to make your deposit to ensure you are in.

Cheers,

Charles

Me too!

I'll take a set also Thanks! But this isn't going to br a drawn out thing right?

Tom

Last edited:
I'll take a set also Thanks! But this isn't going to br a drawn out thing right?

Tom

Thanks for reminding me, there is a deadline. The cut off date is 30 days from the date first posted, which is; 11/11/09. So lets get going, we have our first two already. Let your friends know there is another MP GP going; the deal of all deals!

Thanks Tom for help getting the ball rolling.

Cheers,
Charles

These are great springs. I have noticed little to zero belt slip with these while running 30% OD on my MPx.

springs

I ll take a set and if someone can make me a real member someday that would be great
deposit made thx

Last edited:
Charles,

Every time I try using this link and push the add to cart button, it directs me to the paypal log on page, and not to a specific invoice or shopping cart. What email address can I send the $25 deposit to ?

Thanks, David

Thanks David, your are great friend! I found an error in the html code, up loaded the correction so all should work now.

Thanks again bud!

Charles

Thanks David, your are great friend! I found an error in the html code, up loaded the correction so all should work now.

Thanks again bud!

Charles

Charles,

No problem, it works fine now. Just sent my deposit in...but I used my wife's account, so please PM me on SCCoA when you know how much more I owe, because she almost never checks her email.

David

Last edited:
We should have more shouldn't we?

needascbad -2
neibert -1
89xr7td -1
solow -1
rzimmerl -1

Are everyones orders going thru?

We should have more shouldn't we?

needascbad -2
neibert -1
89xr7td -1
solow -1
rzimmerl -1

Are everyones orders going thru?

I am counting the number of springs sets that I get deposits on. I think some are planning to make deposits and are suggesting they intend to. It is a little difficult for me to correlate screen names to email addresses that I get from PayPal but I am sure Neibert is in and one guy who ordered two, I don't know if that is needascbad or someone else.

Charles

Back