SC meet

maybe E-town tmorrow night ?

somebody lend me a firejacket and pantssssssssssssssss

You can use my FJ. You don't need the pants. I'm going to try and get a weekend off next week or the week after. Let me know which one works better for you and I can go too.

Be nice if you could spare a little time one to help me pull the carpet back too.

Ira

i'll give u a hand with the carpet.

I'm going to E-town tonight so some of you should come and be my cheerleaders..

FML

Last edited:
its your new best time..And I still dont think you have everythng all worked out ....Many a car owner wishes they could do those times..let alone in a boat

Well it seems Miller ran an identical mph and 1/4 time as before. And his last run something went afoul. Hes been running leaded race gas with cats and o2's so maybe something went wrong...Plus hes been shifting at 6000rpm's and not launching all out

So mr damon I heard u were at bellmore last nite.... I was there with my sc also but had to park in the misfit corner all the way in the back... And I went lookin for your car but my friend said he saw it leave.

We saw your SC...and I didnt realize it was yours till I put ROH and SC together in my head...But I only saw it exit..I ws there..Actually washed it a lil

how was the car show? i had last minute plans come up.

i will be down in garden city area sunday 5-16 if anyone wants to meet up.

i know Ira prob will....anyone else.... any one have a place in mind.

Show was whack. Lol. Pigs were blocking entrances and stuff. I might be around tonight. Post up or text 516-749-0243 if you want.

Back