SC meet

Western?

Hello

Anyone in western NY? I know its snowing & my car is Not an SC.

Maybe put something together for spring or a live chat?

I plan on racing at Dunn Tire Raceway Park this coming summer.
Most Saturday nights starting 5-15-10 The rest can meet in the parking lot.
The track also has an 1/8mile drag track. I race on the 1/2 Oval.

Paul

Is that up by Niagra falls? If so I may be up to take the trip one weekend. Gives me an excuse to visit the falls

before Buf

Hello

If driving it will be before Buffalo. Lancaster NY near exit 49

My car is a trailer only car. I was just out looking at the upper rear k.
seeing if I can move the upper control arm mount. Could be done,
But not by me, Don't have the skills.
+ I would need a longer upper arms. witch is my goal.
With a mount closer to the center of the car there would be less camber loss at RR.

Is my idea sound?

Might have to go with a bigger rear bar.(.90 solid)

:confused:

My advice. Leave your rear alone..Get some lower Mark VIII arms with Dougs Delrin bushings installed....And you will be one happy camper..Seriously..Bolt in....Look in the new products area. Youll hook and what wheelhop!

ahhh...Not sure the delrin will get rid of your camber issue but it will keep your toe where it should be for sure

ahhh...Not sure the delrin will get rid of your camber issue but it will keep your toe where it should be for sure

Hello

I just purchased lower control arm & rear knuckle delrin bushings from DLF

Can't wait to get them in. Using the T-bird arms for the durability.
We do get contact between cars.

I have a great picture of the camber loss, But don't know
how to get it out of my camera to my computer. Uses a special cord.

Paul

Paul good luck. Let me know how it goes. Im also working on an adjustable rear swaybar endlink kit. I have it in my car now holding up well but wsnt happy with ease of installation. WHen its good to go Ill let you know..Perhaps youde be interested

hey guys, i see this post has been inactive since a few months ago but count me in for a LI SC meet up or cruise. I dont know anyone else with SC's so lets get it goin. and yeah bellmore is an awsome spot to meet, too bad thats so far away right now.. shows dont start happening till spring :(

i agree. I've been trying to get people to step up but no responses yet lol

id love to check out some other SC's, talk tech, swap/ sell parts etc. its kool and fun.

Me and my buddies get together all the time and talk car crap. But usually Im the only SC. AT most we get three. So if you guys liek next meet up we do Il let you know

lets try and get a roster for a meet date for end of april?....anyone?

Well most evenings except for Friday and Saturday are generally okay with me. Be nice if the weather cleared up though. I know we used to meet up in Levittown on Tuesday nights every now and again.

maybe E-town tmorrow night ?

somebody lend me a firejacket and pantssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
Back