• 14's

Votes: 28 29.5%
  • 15's

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

XR7Kurt

Not intended to be a Top SC's list just to get an idea of how fast the general SC/XR7 population is. No actual times or timeslips needed just a general range kind of thing. I'm in the 15's.:(

Last edited:
Ok, I got it. It's set to allow choosing more than one category for people that have more than one car.

Last edited:
What about us that have more than 1 SC.....
See the updated second post. Only works if yours are in different categories I guess.:rolleyes:
That's a problem you flockers will have to deal with.

94 Blue SC 5spd 444rwhp 426rwtq
94 Blue SC 5spd Completely stock
95 Blue SC 5spd Project awaiting work
92 Red SC former 5spd now C4 Project
90 Red SC AOD 320 rwhp Cali Car
Another flocker!:p

my cars need to stay together more.

I have a couple of high 11's v6er's around here and then the big blocks will go 10 with any traction and someone that knows how to shift the correct way...LOL. not like I did at the shoot out. Should have one of these back together before next year with a NEW set of tires that will bit....Rich

From the results so far it looks like guys with stock SCs don't like to drag race. Or they don't like to be polled about it.:p Very nice bell shaped curve so far.
Lots of guys going very fast, I hope to join them some day.

Mine's been 11.8's & 11.9's already a couple times on the stock shortblock and stock heads. Its been down for 2 years now awaiting an upgraded engine.

With the economy the way it is and no job I'll be lucky to get the stock stuff back together.

Someday my day will come. ;)

Back