October 27th - the SCCOWC INVADES CASTLE FUN PARK!!

Brad

I am inviting all the SCCoWC members and their families to a day at Abbotsfords Castle Fun Park (formerly Wonderland)

Sunday, October 27th, the club will meet at 10:30 a.m. at the Little Cambell River general store on 176th Street at 8th Avenue in South Surrey. From here we will roll out at 11:00 a.m. sharp on a SPECTACULAR cruise that will take us through South Langley to Abbotsford along some of the twistiest, most picturesque, and FUN roads in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley! The cruise should last approximatly an hour and a half, and directions will be handed out before we depart.

The reservations have been made for 1:00 p.m. at the Fun Park, so with any luck we should arrive just a little early. The club has reserved the use of the "TV Room"! As a group, we have access to special group prices, which range depending on what "package" you want.

The best value would be the $18.50 package which is equal to a $25.25 value! There are other packages for people who want more or less to do. Here is what you get:

Pizza + med. drink
1 round of mini-golf
1 bumper car ride
1 go-kart ride
20 game tokens (for video games)

We are working on a deal for those people who just want to come out for the pizza but haven't been quoted a firm price yet... most likely around 5 bucks for all you can eat pizza MMMmMMMm

For those of you who are not familiar with the Fun Park, it offers a wide range of activites for people of all ages. They have a large arcade, two indoor and out door mini golf courses, bumper cars, go-karts, batting cages plus a whole lot more!

I will post more details on this meet as they come!

I do need some co-operation from everyone tho... I would like this to be a large meet (kind of a end-of-season event) and I would like to see as many people there as possible. I also will need an approximate head count so Fun Park can prepare adequetly for our invasion! I ask that you post here, call me or e-mail me if you plan on attending!<

(604)908-9627 or
sccowcinfo@yahoo.ca

thanks! :)

Last edited:
Uhhhh, wow, look at the response.

Sign me up. Although my supercoupe doesnt really look like a supercoupe :D

GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS
GO - CARTS

and mini golf

IM THERE.

Deej - SC, LX or Cougar, it matters not

Anyways, talked to the boss today and I for sure got that day off yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey, Brad, great idea and community event !

Will try to make it, subject to my work schedule...
Can only confirm later....
Thanks, and Peace! - virgil:cool: ;) :cool:

thanks Virgil, but I cant take credit for this idea. This was Ernies mind at work! :)

Hey Brad, u should try phoning or something to those members without the internet, maybe they would like to join us as well.

I'll be there

I'll come by sometime after 1:00 as I live about 2 km from there. My son will probably come with some of his friends. My son is interested in buying a TBSC in the near future...so get those for sale signs out guys.

I'll see if I can find some new recruits...:D

SEE YOU ALL THERE...:)

92SCDoughboy said:
Deej - SC, LX or Cougar, it matters not

Well its got only two doors, that makes it a Coupe right? As for Super, well what do you think?

IM000145.JPG

i dunno.. anything that can roll over my car without much effort i wouldnt be calling ugly :D heh heh

Back