New owner, and member. My introduction!!

90turbo1

Hello to all on list. I am a new Ford SC owner but have loved these cars ever since they were new.

My car, 1992 Ford Thunderbird SC, 5 speed, leather, sunroof. looks to have all options available for that year. purchased it with a rod or crank knock, currently rebuilding the motor at my work.

Me, I work in washington state as a BMW master mechanic at a local BMW shop. Been there for almost 6 years now and found a love for fast touring cars while working on them. I have worked at everything from GEM electric vehicles, to Dodge, a small time at ford in a detail shop, and worked at the Nissan North American proving grounds in Arizona as a tech for them. I attened UTI in phoenix and then was accepeted into BMW step. and have been with BMW since. I have two little boys and a wife that is getting more tollerant of my hobby of buying odd and not mainstream cars to work on. I think the SC kinda falls into this category. My other projects are a 1979 Mazda RX7 with a 5.0 and aod trans. I have built eveything from a honda to an isuzu trooper with a 3.4 from a camaro in it.

well thats about it for now.. if anyone needs bmw help on here just drop me a line, as i will be asking alot about my SC on here.

I am looking forward to seeing how far i can bring my SC using this list.

Thanks

Attachments

• thunderbird.jpg
    thunderbird.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 53
Welcome to the group.
There's lots of information here as well as people that are more than willing to help.
The search feature can also help you a lot.

Back