From Mount Intercooler with inlet outlet same side?

What is. Your motor specs and what sc u running

He is running an SC motor in a Mustang. He has a strong weight advantage besides the fact he has set up everything well. He can probably tell you his engine specs but if you dropped his motor into your SC It wouldnt produce those times. It isnt apples to apples comparrision. I think he runs fast because of his state of the art double Intercooler:rolleyes:

Ken

Last edited:
He is running an SC motor in a Mustang. He has a strong weight advantage besides the fact he has set up everything well. He can probably tell you his engine specs but if you dropped his motor into your SC I would produce those times. It isnt apples to apples comparrision. I think he runs fast because of his state of the art double Intercooler:rolleyes:

Ken

It not a sc its a mustang alllllll man

It not a sc its a mustang alllllll man

You need to state what you are looking for in a built engine. There are 350 Hp motors that can be said to be built. There are 400 hp motors that can be considered to be built and there are over 450 hp motors that are defintely built. What are your goals? How much cash do you have to burn. Those two things are major facters when considering a built motor.

Ken

What are the dimension of that core Richardo, and the dimensions with the end tanks included? I'm trying to get a rough estimate of how much space I have to work with up front without having to remove the front clip in this freezing ~~~ weather.

Back