AMW PCV Oil Separator (CLOSED)

Follow up: My unit is working perfectly, drained about 1.5oz. out last night of some dark nasty looking oil. Have about 1200 miles with it on, few dyno pulls, lots of hard street pulls, and a 500 mile trip.

I just removed my tubes and I have plenty of oil in there. I would think that as all this nasty oil coats the internals of the intercooler, effectiveness of the unit must degrade. So I want one ASAP.

I noticed by the comments that at least 5 people wanted one. Can we get a group buy going? It would appear that 10 units should go pretty quickly.:)

I guess I got that impression from the positive comments from those who had already bought one.

If you want to see this wrapped-up quickly, would do consider doing a group buy with a 10 day deadline? Maybe that would incite 10 buyers not to sit on the fence and be attractive for those who may want one in a reasonable time frame.

OK, that makes 3 interested right now. I will contact AMW on Monday to make sure the details are the same as the first batch. I'll start another thread with all the details just like this post. I'll keep the buy open until after the shootout so those attending can take a look at the way a few have them installed.

Correct, since our PCV valve plumbs to a port on the inlet plenum where it's not possible to create any positive pressure, the check valve isn't needed.

David
So I run 1 hose to my pcv valve and the other hose goes to the intake plenum where that hose that the pcv valve had attached to it went, and then what do I do with that little hose coming from the firewall that was attached to the original line that has the metal bundle going to the pcv valve and plenum.

So I run 1 hose to my pcv valve and the other hose goes to the intake plenum where that hose that the pcv valve had attached to it went, and then what do I do with that little hose coming from the firewall that was attached to the original line that has the metal bundle going to the pcv valve and plenum.
All you are doing is placing the oil separator inline between the PCV valve and whatever the PCV valve hose is currently attached to.

Back