AMW PCV Oil Separator (CLOSED)

rzimmerl

Trying to get a group pruchase started for AMW PCV oil separators. Right now in order to get a discount price direct from AMW we must order in sets of 10. ANY color they offer (black, blue, red, satin) you desire can be ordered. The discount price would be $120 (no further discount) per unit plus freight to me, then USPS Flat rate box of $10.35 for me to ship them (Canada shipments $25.95). Approximate total price should be around $145 per unit shipped. I am tyring to work with Haney Motorsports also on this group purchase.

If you would like to get in please post here and send me a PM that your in for the purchase. Once we reach 10 people I will then ask for Paypal payments for the exact amount. I will update this post with the names as they come in. After all payments are recieved, I will then create an account with AMW and send a check, as required by AMW, to purchase the units.

I am not limiting this buy to just 10 units, the first 10 people that sign up are guaranteed a unit. Anyone that's 11 or above will have to wait until another 10 units are spoken for to get in on another batch for the discount.

See the following links for more information

http://www.haneymotorsport.com/HMS Oil Separator Catch Can.htm

http://www.accmachtech.com/catchcans.asp

Installation Instructions

http://www.accmachtech.com/PCVCatchCanInstallationInstructions.pdf

..... 1st Group Buy List ...... order placed 12-16-09, tentative delivery 1-18-10
1. rzimmerl - satin -paid
2. David Neibert - black - paid
3. Kurt K - black -paid
4. 90MN12 - black - paid
5. Toms SC - satin - paid
6. Mike8675309 - black - paid
7. Jeff Bratton - red - paid
8. 95_XR7 - blue - paid
9. Wes Melton - black - paid
10. XR7_Dave - blue - paid

It will take another batch of 10 for the next order if anyone is interested, I will have an account with AMW from now on.

Last edited:
Ryan,

Does the set of 10 all have to be the same color ? If it does I suggest we order them in black.

David

Last edited:
One (black) for me. Can I assume these are going to be the universal kit as shown on Haney's website ?

David

Last edited:
David,

Yes they are the universal type, which may require additional hose as I am not sure how much is included.

I'd hate to put useless stuff in this thread, but has anyone actually figured out a location to put this? Unfortunately, I'm half-way around the world at the moment so can't actually look at the SC's, but I'm still curious about it.

-Corey

Ryan,

Please add Wes Melton to the list for one unit (black). He tried posting here but was unable...PM me for his contact info when ready to place orders.

David

First post updated.

Just need 1 more person then I can start collecting and place the order.

I am going to call AMW and get the total for the units shipped to me so I can get a good total for everyone. If need be I may just purchase the last unit and sell it later to get this going before the first of the year.

Last edited:
OK it's official we have 10 people. I'll be contacting AMW on Monday and will be sending everyone a PM with the total and updating the first post. I'll accept Paypal and USPS money orders.

Back