60# Siemens High Impedence Injectors (CLOSED)

How many people are in for sure at this point? Can you post an update in the first post listing them so everyone knows?

Received payment from 1 person. Several interested, but not enough $ has been sent for me to make the order yet. Hoping to have enough by Monday.

How long is this GP staying open? Like as in if you don't get 6 buyers will you be refunding our money or get injectors for those of us that have paid?

Anyone that wants a refund is welcome to it. Just let me know.

There are 3 sets left to sell before the current price is available. 1 person wanted the rest of the sets, but haven't heard back from him yet. Once I do a date will be posted.

I have no agenda on this, just doing it because several asked me too.

lets go people

common people I just dropped my engine in yesterday and I need these injectors to move foreward...this is a hell of a deal that cannot be beat!

Guys everyone should have their money refunded. If there are any issues please let me know. I tried to pull this off for the members, but there wasn't enough interest. Sorry I couldn't help everyone out.

This Group Buy has come to an END.

How many sets were you needing to sell?
From the looks of the original post, you had four send money.
If you're willing to get it back together I'd hate to, but I'll go ahead and buy a set to get the GP off the ground.

-Corey

need to decide quick

need to decide quick because Bill Guthrie on Ebay is about to put a set of 6 up for me but it will Cost $305 shipped...better than $400.

Back