60# Siemens High Impedence Injectors (CLOSED)

BirdofPrey97

Hello,

Had several people in the last couple months wanting some injectors again. Going to be talking with my supplier on Monday I hope, but wanted to check and see how many would be interested in a set of 6 for $250 plus whatever shipping is.

Paypal and M.O. accepted. If you send via paypal will be a 3% fee added on.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Here is the link to my 2nd group buy on these. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98082

Thanks,

Todd

Paypal payments to tlundvall@ gmail.com Just get rid of the space put it in there for the bots. $257.50 is the charge via paypal.

91BlownBird PAID
rzimmerl PAID
Tony8470 PAID
CatOwner PAID

Last edited:
These are pencil style? Will we need any sort of adapter to make it work on our system?

Interested.

rzimm.........No, they are not flow matched. Personally, I thought with these injectors the flow difference between them wasn't enough for the extra cost. I dont remember the small difference, but it wasn't much at all.

Tom........These will plug right into your fuel rail and work. I use them on my 89 without any adaptor required. There is a picture of them in the link above. Plug and play. :)

Last edited:
Should only need 5 sets to be sold, but I haven't had a chance to speak with my vendor yet since it was a holiday weekend. Will speak with them on Monday to verify pricing with a set of 5.

any word?

any word from the supplier? Just got my engine back from the machine shop and really want some 60lbers before i fire her up.

Thanks

i have a set but don't have the slopes offset and breakpoint

useless without that info... any insight where i might be able to get that info?

I'm interested, but I need to figure out if I can get my tune tweaked remotely and sell my 50lb injectors before I can give a definite yes.

Guys, I found that the cost for the injectors is still the $250 for anyone living in the lower 48.

Outside the US or HI or Alaska the price is more. Have to get your address to get an exact number.

I told him we needed 36 injectors if more guys join in and send in the $ we can get them cheaper yet.

How many people are in for sure at this point? Can you post an update in the first post listing them so everyone knows?

Back