flowmaster mufflers for sale

I have the back half of a 96 flowmaster kit and welded new 2/1/2 pipe for my 89 early style gas tank.I am changing my setup. but would be a upgrade for the stock system on the cheap. $65 BUCKS im in kansas city.

INTERESTED!

Pics and size of the pipes... please?

tried to PM but says you are not accepting PMs?

A deal could be made so shipping wouldn't need to be done as well. I'd like to see pictures to see if I'm understanding what I read.

-Melon

A deal could be made so shipping wouldn't need to be done as well. I'd like to see pictures to see if I'm understanding what I read.

-Melon

Is this your way of trying to bump to the front of the line?:eek:

Flex, you replied first!
so all this is just freindly banter as you have first dibs.

I, for one, respect the process!

Thanks for the pics.

That is what I thought.
The flowmasters are in the side and out the back... not what I want, thanks anyway.

IF I remember right it is a 2.5 single into 2.25 duals? or was that a 3 inch sigle center pipe?

well when i wrecked my 96.I told the guy i wanted the whole system back.He only gave me the mufflers.The y pipe at the muffler's used to have a flange there that bolted to the main part.So i had the exhaust shop take out the resonater on my 89 and make a y pipe to single 2/1/2 if i remeber right to the muffler's y pipe and cut of the flange and welded it there. The orginal main pipe that came with the kit was left on my 96.

Is the rust at the connector deep or just surface? Can't tell in the picture. Let me know.

just surface most of the crap on it is tar from road constuction by my work.
It was raining and went through a puddle of tar. very fun cleaning out side of car. I will take more close up pics tommorw in daylight.

Hey dude,

Please send me a shippng quote via the USPS Priority Mail International to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada the postal code is T6A 3C5. Just the mufflers and the pipe to the flange. No the one through the tank. Thanks.

Is this your way of trying to bump to the front of the line?:eek:

Nope, not at all :D Was just mentioning that fact if it trickled down to me and a deal was made.

I'm going to pass as well - I'm going to stick with my original plan for exhaust.

-Melon

Why not ship. You would just need to pull them apart and get a box to put them in.

Back