Cervinis Mach 1 Hood for sale

Ddubb

I have a used Cervinis Mach 1 hood for the 89-93 Thunderbirds.
It has a small amount of damage, but should be repaired easily. I also have the aluminum inserts that go into the openings ( never intalled ) .. hood has been sanded, needs small repair in a couple spots and new paint.

Asking $100 OBO, Local pickup only .. I wont ship this hood.

17" Cobra wheels = SOLD

- Dan

Last edited:
Sale pending on the Hood.

I also have a set of Intrax 2" drop springs ( old .. so they sit lower than 2" ) .. asking $120 or best offer.

- Dan

Hood still available.

Sale pending on the Springs until Friday. << ----------- Springs are SOLD

- Dan

Last edited:

Would you be insterested in selling the hood vent inserts? Pm if insterested.

Need AOd

Hi
My AOD is giving me fits. Won't shift when cold and at times makes wild noises, only 20k since rebuild. Do you happen to have a good one laying around?
George Clarke aka the SonySC

Hi
My AOD is giving me fits. Won't shift when cold and at times makes wild noises, only 20k since rebuild. Do you happen to have a good one laying around?
George Clarke aka the SonySC

Sorry, I only have a 700r4, m5r2, and a couple 4r70w's. I might know somebody with a spare AOD but not build to SC / V8 specs. Who built your transmission, only 20k miles ???

- Dan

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

Hood and Wheels still for sale by the way ...

$80 for the Hood .. anybody ? .

Wheels = SOLD

- Dan

Last edited:
Do you still have this hood ???

just went on and put in looking for Cervini hood and popped your selling Hood. date confussing still have call Roger 708-955-3725 leave mess. ph. is fastest dont have a lot of time to ck. messages.thanks

Hood

if you still have the hood, i will come look at it this weekend, if its what i want i will take it off your hands.

Back