Custom Headlights 125$ shipped

Payton

Hey guys. I was trying to duplicate what PHATBRD has done to his headlights (http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109634).
Took me about 5-6 hours and a lot of patience. :rolleyes:
Headlighs were taken apart, old glue removed, lenses were cleaned and polished, and then frames of the lights got painted black with high temperature resistant paint (good to up to 650 C) and glued together.
Asking price is 125 shipped.
I have one set left.
Prefer paypal payments.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7504.JPG
    IMG_7504.JPG
    388.9 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_7505.jpg
    IMG_7505.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_7506.JPG
    IMG_7506.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

at work right now and can't see pic good. if for early model and ur shipping to u s I am very interested.

at work right now and can't see pic good. if for early model and ur shipping to u s I am very interested.

Yes, Rodolfo, they are for early model SC's 89-93 and price includes shipping to the States.
Thanks

Paypal info please.

Will send payment tonight. Since u buy a lot of parts, any other good parts u selling?

is there a picture of these lights on an 89-90 coupe?

I am sorry, but I don't have pictures with them installed yet. My car is parked for the winter and I will be installing them only some time in spring. It's already cold enough in Toronto to work on the car outside.:eek:

I'll have them on my anny as soon as i get them. Now to wash and wax the car good before then.

Last edited:
hey thanks for the extra info. ebay prices very i guess, what does the black paint do? Is that just for the looks of things? Get some photos mounted!! thanks man.

Jerry

hey thanks for the extra info. ebay prices very i guess, what does the black paint do? Is that just for the looks of things? Get some photos mounted!! thanks man.

Jerry

Yeah, Jerry, it just cosmetic mod. Of cause if your headlight lenses turn yellow, you won't see much at night, regardless how good are your bulbs.

Back