2009 SC Shootout Official Results

Well considering it was not a good day for the driver (duh) I really can't complain about how the car ran. Slips are too light to copy but I can just make out two of them:

60 ft: 1.794
1/4: 12.433
mph: 112.95

60 ft: 1.744
1/4: 12.438
mph: 115.35

So it's hard to be disappointed when the car runs this well all on its own.

Ira

Last edited:
Looks like someone needs to do work.

Already did the work...just need to put it on the track and see if I did enough.

My main concern with that car is if 27" DOT slicks are going to be large enough diameter to keep it off the rev limiter. Thinking pretty seriously about switching from the 27" M/T ET streets to a set of 28" diameter M/T drag radials.

David

My best was:

R/T .307
60 1.865
330 5.298
1/8 8.070
MPH 88.48
1000 10.473
1/4 12.495
MPH 111.99

Mike

Attachments

• muncie 2009.jpg
    muncie 2009.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
D@mm, I didn't even make on the list of "The following people have no times recorded:". My best time of the day was

Car #96
R/T .754
60' 1.791
330' 5.366
1/8 8.319
MPH 83.72
1000 10.862
1/4 13.008
MPH 105.49

I'd scan the time slip and post it up but it's so faded I can barley see it my self.

Jimmy,

Sorry about that, I WAS wondering what happened to you because I clearly recall you installing tires on your car and a could have sworn I saw the car run, but then I couldn't find you in the sheets. How come you didn't race?

Jimmy,

Sorry about that, I WAS wondering what happened to you because I clearly recall you installing tires on your car and a could have sworn I saw the car run, but then I couldn't find you in the sheets. How come you didn't race?

I did race but I registered in mod 2 and the car was running consistent 13.0s, ...too quick for mod 1 and too slow for mod 2 so I jumped to brackets. I told you I was switching to brackets but you were pretty busy and most likely forgot. It didn't do me any good anyway because I red lighted in the first round against Lois Trapp.:(

Last edited:
Class Winners:

Outlaw Winner - Kevin Leitem
R/U - Chris Wise

Pro Street Winner - Kurt Kriesz
R/U - David Neibert

Mod 3 Winner - Anthony Arnold
R/U - Chris Vining

Mod 2 Winner - Mitchell Nichols
R/U - Rod Maksimovich

Mod 1 Winner - Chris Davis
R/U - Thomas Aden

Super Stock Winner - Matt Haub
R/U - Shane Glynn

Stock Winner - Jason Miller
R/U - Moses Torres

Bracket Winner - Jacob Winkler
R/U - Sherman Vining

Shootout Showdown Track Champion - Kurt Kriesz

Dave,

I did not earn R/U in SS, I recieved 3rd (last place). I got knocked out in 1st round and I believe it was Chris Homan that had a solo/bi run which he did not complete. I dont remember if Matt and him actually ever did race but at the track you gave Chris 2nd and Matt 1st.

Sure I like seeing my name as R/U since I actually made a pass but you'll have that sometimes.

Shane

Oh ya, ok I was confused looking at the run sheets for the day. Since I didn't see Chris's run.

Thanks!

Oh ya, ok I was confused looking at the run sheets for the day. Since I didn't see Chris's run.

Thanks!

Chris and I only lined up in qualifying - he ran a 13.6 (I think), which was faster than the ss class limit. If I understood correctly, he thought that he was disqualified at that point, and didn't run any races when the competition had actually begun. Since his first race in SS was a by, the final round was shown to be me vs. him, but again, he thought he had been disqualified, so didn't show up at the starting line then either.

Does that help any? :eek:

Dave if its not too much work :cool: can we have the list resorted lowest to highest? I see you updated times.

Back