2009 SC Shootout Official Results

Chris and I only lined up in qualifying - he ran a 13.6 (I think), which was faster than the ss class limit. If I understood correctly, he thought that he was disqualified at that point, and didn't run any races when the competition had actually begun. Since his first race in SS was a by, the final round was shown to be me vs. him, but again, he thought he had been disqualified, so didn't show up at the starting line then either.

Does that help any? :eek:

That sounds about right which is why at the track I was confused why I got third instead of second since I did run my car. I kept my mouth shut in the interest of keeping with what the event is all about, having fun. So it was all whatever to me.

Shane

That sounds about right which is why at the track I was confused why I got third instead of second since I did run my car. I kept my mouth shut in the interest of keeping with what the event is all about, having fun. So it was all whatever to me.

Shane

That situation was handled per normal drag racing rules. Since Chris had the bye run, he did not need to even stage. He was the automatic winner and automatically advances to the next round. Because you did not have a bye run, you had to win to advance to the next round.

Since this isn't NHRA, we don't have to follow the rules, per se, but we made the decision on the fly to follow NHRA rules on that one.

I just forgot the details of the situation when I was going through the paperwork, that's all.

My best that day was 16.547 @ 84.19mph. It doesn't do anything for me on the 2009 list but it looks like it will keep me off the bottom of the complete list by a hundredth of a second.:p

Qualifying pass was my best of the day...

13.205 @ 102.29

timeslip-108-1254846757.jpg

If you ran quicker than what is listed below, please post below to submit your corrections.

Keith Deluca............. 13.762@97.320

Dave,

I finally got around to finding my slips from the shootout last year. Here is the time from the fastest slip.

12.608@100.75

Back