I need a wiring diagram for 90 SC

JDC

Hey guys I need a good book for the wiring diagram.Ican get a Haynes book at Auto Zone for 26.95. Ihave seen "alldata" on web but it cost 26.99 just to look and I can'nt just look for 26.99. so... I was hoping that someone could help me decide what to or where to go?Thanks JDC

JD, I have the EVTM for my 89 SC. I don't know how much the 90 differs from the 89. Someone other than me would have to answer that question. You are more than welcome to come and take a look at it and copy whatever you need.

Bryan

The Haynes book has wiring diagrams for the basic circuits. But if you need to go in depth, the EVTM is best. Check eBay.

Even the EVTM has it's limits as far as diagrams. I recommend also getting the actual wiring schematics. I bought those from ebay for around $15 also.

Even the EVTM has it's limits as far as diagrams. I recommend also getting the actual wiring schematics. I bought those from ebay for around $15 also.

Hey Kurt - what do you mean by "actual schematics"? The EVTM diagrams?

89 and 90 have minor differences in some areas, but you can use an 89 EVTM to troubleshoot a 90 - it's close enough. I'm sure the reverse is true also. Just be aware that you might find a couple of inconsistent areas...not that you wouldn't encounter any when using an 89 manual on an 89! :p:rolleyes:

Not the EVTM. The schematics show every wire, connector, ground, etc... . I discovered them when I found the EVTM inadequate for doing my 5.0 conversion. If you like the EVTM you'll love the schematic and makes the EVTM more useful, one doesn't take the place of the other.

Not the EVTM. The schematics show every wire, connector, ground, etc... . I discovered them when I found the EVTM inadequate for doing my 5.0 conversion. If you like the EVTM you'll love the schematic and makes the EVTM more useful, one doesn't take the place of the other.

Where can one get these schematics? ....:D

There ya go, hit the buy it now!

Thanks Kurt!

I'm out of dough...so I hit the "Watch Item" button instead. :)

That zoomed-out view looks almost exactly like some vendor prints I messed with here at work. Hopefully, the set of schematics with be put together a little better though. :rolleyes:

Back