Tennessee or Mississippi Owners?

I think there are about 6 or 7 that I know of in Tennessee, I don't know of any in Mississippi but there must be someone there.:rolleyes:

I'm in Knoxvegas a few times a year now since my brother started UTK. We should grab a drink next time I'm up that way.

Saw a beautiful white early model today that was heading south on Germantown Rd and turned east onto Walnut Grove. Anyone here?

I'd like to get a mini-meet for the midsouth together sometime in the next couple of months.

Last edited:
Hey Drummer, I am on Hernando. And Pablo is just across the border in Memphis....we three need to get together sometime....and anyone else we find.

Raymond

Saw a beautiful white early model today that was heading south on Germantown Rd and turned east onto Walnut Grove. Anyone here?

I'd like to get a mini-meet for the midsouth together sometime in the next couple of months.

Hey Pablo, I think I know that car...student at the UofM...stopped and talked to him over on Highland last Fall. The car belonged to his dad and he's driving it while in college.

I met a guy in West Memphis at a parts store that has a SC. The car was black but was originally white, paint coming off. He said he was a member of this site.

Well that's interesting. I have long suspected there are more than just two or three of us in the broader Memphis area. We really need to network.

Thanks for that tidbit Ray. I had a guy leave a note on my car outside Black Lodge video (Cooper/Young area) about 5-6 years back who said he owned one of every year. I stupidly threw his number away a couple years back since I was in NY. DOH!

Anyway, I think this new guy Super95 lives in Cordova. Saw his post on your old cobra r for sale thread and pointed him this way. Hopefully he'll reply. It would be awesome for us to all meet up in the near future. Hopefully I'll have my car running by then. :rolleyes:

Edit: We can't forget Bowez and there are a few others in the area as well, I believe.

Did ya'll ever get this little mini-meet going? I'm in Oakland, and would love to get together and meet with some other SC'ers. My 95 auto SC, has a knock in the motor, but I can show up with my 2001 auto 4x4 SC. :D

Back