1/4 mile times for 2009

Where are you in the 1/4 mile for times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenewagner

I see the other thread for who is in the 10s 11s 12s 13, & on & on. So I thought I would post a new poll and it will show who post their times to be sure we are all honest. I know in the original poll I was in the 13s and now in the 12s. People are always improving their times so this can be the 2009 times;)

Ken

My best time is in my signature, I ran it this year at the Shootout. That'll be changing to 11.?? real soon.

Last edited:
Lots of, I will be running this or that real soon. I can say I will be in the 11s as well next year:D Right now I can only claim 12s. As for you Ricardo, I know your a 12 second sort of guy with the blue car. The last choice was 14 or slower which should cover your new car;):D:D:D

Ken

I used to be able to run in the high 12 second range but now I'm running in the low 13's. My motor is getting tired. Hopefully, my new motor will run high 11's whenever I get it built.

I thought this was a poll about how fast people went this year, not necessarily "best ever". I didn't vote because I haven't run this year....

as of right now.. it would take about 10 mins to push it down the track sence it not runing and the motor isent done yet. i would like to see it in the 11s after every thing is bulit or lower if i can get it tuned right and have the right settings..

as for now like the song sayes wish apon a start lol

Well in that case the poll is already corrupt. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking how nice it is to see cars running faster and faster year after year. The original poll doesnt have a cut off time. I posted a long time ago in it for the 13s. Now im in the 12s and next year hopefully the 11s same as a lot of guys. At the end of next year another poll should show diffrent results from this poll. Also nice to see who posted what times

Ken

Could only muster a 12.18 this year on the M112 hybrid, but I didn't run N2O. Unfortunatly the M112 was only as good as the MP3 I had last year, the m112 did make more boost most I saw was 22psi.

MP3 went 11.99 last year no juice and 11.63 on the juice.

Could only muster a 12.18 this year on the M112 hybrid, but I didn't run N2O. Unfortunatly the M112 was only as good as the MP3 I had last year, the m112 did make more boost most I saw was 22psi.

MP3 went 11.99 last year no juice and 11.63 on the juice.

Chris, I think on the juice you might have gone faster. When I turned on the nitrous with 22lbs of boost the car made well over 500f/lbs of torque at 22psi the cooler charge really woke the car up. Boost is boost what you do with it and how to handle heat is whats important. The potential of the blower has not been well tested, the it needs a water to air IC with a large ice box. And some good tuning, till then the MPX provides the boost most need with Air to Air IC systems. When I first lent it to you I wanted to make sure you had a massive IC otherwise it would have not made much difference then my car. Your Automatic and being able to run low 12s proved that there is nothing wrong with the blower, it just that it has not been put in a set up that can use its potential. Leitem needs a very intricate OD system to overdrive his M90, we have a up to 30%OD on off the shelf parts put that on the hybrid and imagine the boost #s. Thanks for testing of the blower and I hope it kept you from being on the side lines for a good part of 2009.

I was just thinking how nice it is to see cars running faster and faster year after year. The original poll doesnt have a cut off time. I posted a long time ago in it for the 13s. Now im in the 12s and next year hopefully the 11s same as a lot of guys. At the end of next year another poll should show diffrent results from this poll. Also nice to see who posted what times

Ken

I was just saying that this poll reflects the best times of people from years other than 2009. Since I didn't run this year, I didn't post a time. But if I did post a time, which one should it be? From 2008, or 2004? Mike posted his best from 2009 which was slower than his best from 2008.....

It doesn't really matter I guess, but I was just saying since I don't know what I should put up there.

Chris, I think on the juice you might have gone faster. When I turned on the nitrous with 22lbs of boost the car made well over 500f/lbs of torque at 22psi the cooler charge really woke the car up. Boost is boost what you do with it and how to handle heat is whats important. The potential of the blower has not been well tested, the it needs a water to air IC with a large ice box. And some good tuning, till then the MPX provides the boost most need with Air to Air IC systems. When I first lent it to you I wanted to make sure you had a massive IC otherwise it would have not made much difference then my car. Your Automatic and being able to run low 12s proved that there is nothing wrong with the blower, it just that it has not been put in a set up that can use its potential. Leitem needs a very intricate OD system to overdrive his M90, we have a up to 30%OD on off the shelf parts put that on the hybrid and imagine the boost #s. Thanks for testing of the blower and I hope it kept you from being on the side lines for a good part of 2009.

Yup kept me off the sidelines and able to make All Out and eventually to the TV screen. I really appreciate it. I'll have it back to you soon!

best run this year was 13.8 with an sport slower than last year's 13.5 with the MPX. Hopefully faster next year

John

I was just saying that this poll reflects the best times of people from years other than 2009. Since I didn't run this year, I didn't post a time. But if I did post a time, which one should it be? From 2008, or 2004? Mike posted his best from 2009 which was slower than his best from 2008.....

It doesn't really matter I guess, but I was just saying since I don't know what I should put up there.

I posted my best for 2009 with the V6 car...my best for 2009 with the V8 SC was 10s.

David

Back