2.0L AR for sale....

Sale pending. I'm waiting to hear from the seller.

Thanks Kieth for not having the money right now! I know you're :(.

So is it SOLD or not? :confused:

Going in order of dibs.

1. I'm sure Chris will get it (no doubt here, owns 12 second car but doesn't own a working blower)
2. Ricardo yes (he's a mad man)
3. Tom maybe
4. me maybe

(didn't hit submit because I'm in a meeting and I'm 2 posts late)

Last edited:
This was offered up as a favor to a previous purchaser to help get him out of a jam. I could have put it on Ebay but that would not have been in the best interest of the one buying the kit. I try to treat everyone fairly and I am not interested in profiting off of another person's misfortune. Please remember that I am acting on the behalf of another party.

That being said, as soon as the details can be arranged, the kit will be sold to Chris.

This was offered up as a favor to a previous purchaser to help get him out of a jam. I could have put it on Ebay but that would not have been in the best interest of the one buying the kit. I try to treat everyone fairly and I am not interested in profiting off of another person's misfortune. Please remember that I am acting on the behalf of another party.

That being said, as soon as the details can be arranged, the kit will be sold to Chris.

Its good to take care of the community first;) Wonder what will happen to his loaner blower?

Ken

Its good to take care of the community first;) Wonder what will happen to his loaner blower?

Ken

Back to his owner. :D To make record setting torque numbers LOL.
Unless someone is interested in purchasing a low 12s caplable blower with potential to run 30PSI.
I just want to turn 20psi so a MPX case, Set of injectors, and other little misc stuff is all I need in return. :eek:

Back to his owner. :D To make record setting torque numbers LOL.
Unless someone is interested in purchasing a low 12s caplable blower with potential to run 30PSI.
I just want to turn 20psi so a MPX case, Set of injectors, and other little misc stuff is all I need in return. :eek:

I have a nice set of quick change pulleys for it too.

Ill say it. Thank you for doing the right thing for everyone. People often overlook the fact that doing what is right is not always populare and doing what is popular is not always right.

SWS

Sale pending. I'm waiting to hear from the seller.

Thanks Kieth for not having the money right now! I know you're :(.

Oh well, I'm sure some where down the line they'll be another one for sale and I'll be ready to buy it.

I remember at the Shootout we were talking and I said "I'm shooting to be in the Pro class next year" and you said "the heck with that, I'm shooting for Outlaw". I guess now you just might be in there for sure..........:D

I remember at the Shootout we were talking and I said "I'm shooting to be in the Pro class next year" and you said "the heck with that, I'm shooting for Outlaw". I guess now you just might be in there for sure..........:D

...................:D............;):eek::cool:

Oh well, I'm sure some where down the line they'll be another one for sale and I'll be ready to buy it.

Im gonna guess and say it still wont spin both the tires though!!! Congradulations Chris. I want a ride....

Im gonna guess and say it still wont spin both the tires though!!! Congradulations Chris. I want a ride....

Oh but it will!!! I have the parts to fix that. A whole subframe with all the braces a true trac and the 31 inner 33 outer DSS axles and hubs.;)

Back