for sale

mannysc

selling
1 early m90 with smily intake in inside and ported early inlet sort of a S port early style works with stock inlet .$250

1 stock early m90 with vee and inlet porting $150
set or 1 1/2 inch drop springs new never used $140

one early m90 D inlet and vee ported exit + inlet manifold $200

and one early inlet manifold converted to late style square port much work on this but needed a late model intake and only had early so a converted one
$50
center force clutch and press plate $ make offer,
grey 92 rear inerior quarter plastic panels make offer

set of 92 sc heads D port ported with stock valves good shape $300

set of early exh manifolds ported $50

good sc axles one big one small $50 for both

have lots of stuff left from parting out a few sc,s

mannysc@msn.com 909-882 4806

all parts + shipping im selling to settle my depts here on sccoa so be kind

and dont be afraid to make offers

ill post picture later my camera is hidden or lost but ill get some up soon

Last edited:
pictures

here is a few pictures
first is blower this is while under construction its finished now but this is the only way to show porting without opening up the blower so you can see what i mean by early S port style only one around i think .
2283689110034851261AWvdSN_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2002547980034851261ilFRzb_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and cyl heads and then intrax lowering springs.

2488500590034851261flfFLA_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2994659080034851261hNyuDu_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2414392330034851261QRmivR_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Manny I like the springs but your recent track record makes it thought to commit to you. Glad you are back from your health issues.

well guess ill try need to sell this stuff to send out the parts owed .

im just trying to cover shipping of the parts owed .

my rep is beyond repair now and i dont wish to fix it just give out what is owed I
told everyone nobody will be left hanging everything owed will be sent out . just trying to get up cash,

not trying to fix my rep but also not going to leave anyone hanging im not like the other guy who left people hanging I said that before .

if I have to sell my meds the stuff will be sent out.
yeah im well now but still on meds im old im diabetic im falling apart. but im no rip off artist just a bad business man Im honest and will make things right . not for my rep but for my concience. i cant sleep knowing I owe parts. and they are sitting here in b oxes and worst part I was paid postage in advance. you cant call me anything i have not called me .

I feel low as dirt over this this sale of parts is to settle matters and to be able to live with myself

bump bump yes i was messed up in past i fought cancer and now am working on fixing this mishap i was a good seller till i got sick .

hard to do any work from hospital bed but hey thats my problem and i beat that so any sales and trust will be greatly apreciated

how well would the early model ported flow compared to a late model ported??

not as good as the port is farther from center of blower rotors ,
its probably the best a early inlet can flow it was a experiment to get the most from a early setup i was trying to make a sleeper that even a sc owner would not spot .

ive made 10% crank pulleys from stockers that look stock down to the ford logo and part number,
same with jackshafts pulleys .
painted injectors to look stock ect thats the way i like it .

ive not flowed it or ran it the blower is done but i sold my last sc before comletion i got my sc back yesterday for $20 down and $20 a month till paid off total $300 i sold this car for $2000 .husband had heart attack after doing burnout she wanted it gone so i am a sc owner again i may try it out. on this car if you want me too see what power gains i can get

well ill be needing something im looking at a 1994 sc for the girlfriend and if that goes through im going to swap blowers from my 91 lol but nothing is set in stone yet

got loads of private mess for springs they are INTRAX 30.1.010 2"front drop 1.8 inch rear drop they cost me $238.00 but i need cash to ship out parts so im selling even though i would like em for my sc

what effect would these have since these are the
30.1.010 61 Thunderbird (V-8 Only) 62/64 89-97 2.0" 1.8" and not 30.1.071 Thunderbird 60 02- 1.7" 1.5"

I have a few questions i am a new Tbird owner not new to cars had several mustangs just something about the big body sports car had to have one any way i was wondering if the springs and or heads would fit my 97 tbird if so i would definately be interested.
My other question is about the SC is there a list somewhere on here of what i would need to make it work on my non sc motor any help would be great thanks

Jesse

yes springs would fit and heads are good flowing not sure of hp gain s on n/a v6 but the heads do flow better than stock 97 heads or stock sc heads

Back