89 sc 5speed 1800 obo

artic94sc

hey guys i know it is in the middle of the winter here but, i have a 89 sc 5speed that i picked up awhile ago. the car has a newer motor in it as well as the tranny. car runs and drives great, front ball joints need some attention but what coupe doesnt... now for the cars shape there is NO rust at all not even in the door jams nothing. the body is straight and in very good condition. but the int is kind of banged up. the front seats are not in terriable shape but need some work. looking to get 1800 obo..........

also the pic of the int, i fixed the dash part missing in picture. plaese email me at S.Goodwin@yahoo.com or just give me a call 231-736-9362 ask for chris. would be will to meet up too.

hey guys i am also willing to take a look at some trades.... so lets see what you all got.

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 413
  • cropped 89 sc left.JPG
    cropped 89 sc left.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 369
  • pics 003.JPG
    pics 003.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 387
  • pics 005.JPG
    pics 005.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
If it was a little closer I'd buy it today, but you're 1300 miles north. Just bumping the thread.

He lives about 2 hours from Detroit, this car is really nice guys the trans was rebuilt with a center force clutch and shifts smooth.

Bump for a friend,
Jerry

Hopefully you have it for a little longer. I need to come up with the rest of the funds. Would it make it back to cleveland?

alright

it should be here, but i will also hold it for you.... prob two weeks ill hold it. no hurry on my end. i have a 95 auto sc i am rebuilding so.

Back