D/FW Get Together - Gaging Interest

txsc

How about a mid-winter get together in the D/FW area? Just lunch and beverages some Saturday, in a mutually convenient location. Interested to see how many people would be up for some food and lively conversation. Respond with where you're located, and what date works for you, and we'll try to get this thing off the ground.

I'll start: I'm in Haslet, and late Jan, early Feb works for me.

Twenty seven views as of today, and not a single response. Nevermind, I guess...

Twenty seven views as of today, and not a single response. Nevermind, I guess...

Dont go into a panic, not everyone that reads are in the area, but yea I dont think there is much of a active group up there these days.

Jerry,

I'd be interested in meet a up your way. Any idea on a date. I have been working in Chicago since 1-4-10, should be home this weekend till the end of February.

Charlie

I'm In..

I'm pretty new on here and don't know lot of your names, but would like to think that I share the same enthusiasms as you guys..So if it's cool?? I'd be up for it and enjoy meeting fellow SC owners..:)

BTW my name's Brian

just saw this post--I'd like to meet up but haven't passed emissions yet...can't get the dang nuts off the exhaust to swap Cats.

just saw this post--I'd like to meet up but haven't passed emissions yet...can't get the dang nuts off the exhaust to swap Cats.

Not sure if anybody is going to show up since this post is more than a year old. ;)

Back