Need some help near KC

seawalkersee

Lookin' to barrow a 4r70w for a bit. WANT one for a 4.6, but will take either pattern. Just need it to mock up my exhaust for el caro blanco. As soon as I am done, I will get it back to you.

Joel? Ryan? Justin? Anyone?

SWS

if i had a 4r70w i would let ya use it, but dont have 1. all i have is an extra aod and m5r2.

i have one for my 4.6 BUT I haven't had the chance to get it rebuilt... prolly no use other than mock up

Yeah...Im hopin Joel or Justin read this and help. I am sure one of them have one. I just threw the heads on the block tonight and am going to stick it in the car after I get the rack set in. That should give me the right clearance for what I need...just mock up.

SWS

Let me get with Justin and see if he still has my old one. If not, you're welcome to pull the one in the car! :)

-Joel

Not yet. I gotta get the exhaust built and will go from there. Still trying to figure out if it will be a high comp N20 or turbo setup. Thinkin' its going to be the turbo setup. Tomorrow though, new baby.

I am going to get the exhaust built for the white car. Then the red car will begin to be reassembled.

SWS

SWS, talked to Justin and my old trans is long gone. I don't have a spare at the moment either.

Good luck with the little one!

-Joel

Back