New to sc's got a mint 93

allen2m4

I just bough a almost show room condition sc has 75000 miles and I'm the second owner. It's a five speed and pretty sure it's fully loaded I'll get some pic up soon. The factory cd player still works as with everything else on the car flawless! I'm currently parting out my 12 sec et gtp so if anybody wants anything from that let me know.

also, i just want a smaller pulley and tune..just a little more than stock what do i need? where can i find these things? do the zzp pulley kits work on these cars since they are m90 sc's?anything off a gtp i can use? any help guys?

You can use the rotor pack out of your GTP. Supercoupeperformance.com sells blower pulleys and pretty much any other bolt on you would want. Talk to Dave Dalke(xr7 dave) about a chip and tune.

if its a really nice one and with low miles i wouldnt take it too far from stock.

a 5% supercharger pulley and an intercooler fan along with a tune and MAYBE some better down tubes with cats is what i would do.

contact XR7DAVE or FTURNER for a tune. and search the for sale threads or supercoupeperformance.com or spinningwheels-sc.com for the pulley and intercooler fan.

the pulley from a GTP cannot be used because it is not keyed like the sc snout shaft is.

It is super nice and I don't want to compromise the car just make it a touch faster. So a tune and a pulley just enough to make the car a little faster. If ur curious to see me gtp YouTube " cammed gtp first start" I still need to vet some pics for u guys

They are coming I can't post them with my iPhone so be patient lol. Which on the same token sorry for the terrible typing it's a pain in the ~~~ to type on the forum with my phone lol

here are some pics, sorry for it being dirty

thunderbird-jan2010001.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010002.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010005.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010007.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010008.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010009.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010010.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010011.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010012.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010014.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010015.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010016.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010017.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010020.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010021.jpg

Sweet looking car. Now got the junk yard and find a unmolested trunk for a bird and have it painted. Then toss that universal spoiler that does not extend the total width of the car, it is killing the looks of the car.

thanks guys, that spoiler looks like a factory one but ur right it is a little to short...hmmm do they make any that are molded to the trunk instead of having a gap under them..?

wow

its an amazing clean car just this auto seatbelt and spoiler that look bad!!! but the interior is real nice the leather is still clean(for a ford...) its a very nice find!

Back