Magnum Powers Group Purchase on MP 94/95 Style Intake Plenum (CLOSED)

Magnum Powers

Hi All!

On another Group Purchase there were several guys wanting me to have a group purchase on the original MP Intake Plenum for the 94/95 supercharger after Christmas, so here it is!

I have been told several times over the years this plenum is the best product ever produced for the T-Bird SC. This plenum is compatible with a stock 94/95 supercharger and we can port it to the original MPI specifications if requested. The HP gains over the stock plenum is absolutely huge.

The original MP plenum has been out of regular production for a couple of years however we can bring it back for this GP. The original price was $500, and we have sold hundreds at that price.

So here we go, $500 for one or:

If 5 sign up then $400
If 7 then $385
If 10 then $370
If 15 then $350
If 20 then $325

The GP will run through Feb 1. To sign up surf to: http://www.magnumpowers.com/thunder_pro_pri.php and make your $200 deposit.

Now how is that for a deal!!

Charles

Charles, I am not seeing the deposit for the GP on your site. Am I just blind?

Either way, one deposit will be in as soon as I can find the blasted thing, now the rest of you slackers get in on this!!!!!!!

You are not blind, I don't see it either. I refreshed the page and deleted my browser history. As soon as I see where to make the deposit I am there!

Last edited:
Any way you can keep this thread updated with how many people have signed up so far? I'm most likely going to get one, but I could see more people signing up if they know its only going to cost $400, or $350, or whatever, then if they might be on the hook for $500 for one. I'm most likely going to get one, but I need to pay off some christmas debt first so I'll probably be a late joiner.

Any way you can keep this thread updated with how many people have signed up so far? I'm most likely going to get one, but I could see more people signing up if they know its only going to cost $400, or $350, or whatever, then if they might be on the hook for $500 for one. I'm most likely going to get one, but I need to pay off some Christmas debt first so I'll probably be a late joiner.

You Bet, I plan to do that! People can also post here when they make their deposit, and I can confirm it so all is above board. I think five are in the bag judging from the response from the original thread.

Thanks Charles!

I will be in for 1 and I'll let my friend know who said he was interested too.

I will update the post when we have made the deposits :cool:

That is one hell of a deal. If allot of peeps buy in I may just have to get another for the heck of it! That and the TB are my favorite MP products of all time!

Sounds like a good deal.

Of course I will be one to wait until the last possible minute....

Related note: And almost missed this. I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of linkback from the for sale sections to this Group Purchases / Specials area.

I speak for myself but I tend to scan the for sales classifieds, and not float around as much. I would have totally missed this if I hadn't gone to the MP site.
I see others I would have liked to join in on too.

Sounds like a good deal.

Of course I will be one to wait until the last possible minute....

Related note: And almost missed this. I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of linkback from the for sale sections to this Group Purchases / Specials area.

I speak for myself but I tend to scan the for sales classifieds, and not float around as much. I would have totally missed this if I hadn't gone to the MP site.
I see others I would have liked to join in on too.

I agree. If someone wants to do that I believe it would help for the reason give. :)

Last edited:
will most likely depend on your other mods, with every bolt on on my car and 10% od, I added the mp inlet and gained 2psi of boost just because the factory inlet was such a restriction.

Corey

Hey Corey, when you picked up 2 psi boost was your blower "S" ported and was that before I came out with the 10 rib pulley set?

Cheers,
Charles

Do you guys remember the MPI? That blower port makes about 20hp more then the "S" port when running the MP 94/95 intake plenum. The MPI requires porting the intake plenum as well as the blower. For those wanting a step up from the 94/95 MP plenum the MPI is an option.

Any other results?

Charles

Back