FINALLY!! i got my sc back today

HappyHourHero

after about a month and a half i got my car back, what a difference. my clutch was really screwed up, EVERYTHING had to be replace even the pedal assembly had to be redone. after telling my how messed up my tranny/clutch was the guy told me that that was the first time he has working on that kind of tranny and the last time he'd work on that tranny, ha ha ha. he said that it was diffficult and parts were unavailable or very hard to find. but he was nice about it. but the bad news is that my car was broken into while at the shop along with 2 other cars. they broke my window and went thru everything in my car and came out empty handed, except they took out all the silver coins in my change tray. they also **** up my glove box, mostly the lock, becouse i locked it before hand eventhough there is nothing to take in there except maybe glasses and a few cds. but they did get it open though (so much for locking it up) oh well, i got a free window and got my car vacuumed. but now my speedo is running faster than it should, i have bigger gears in there and i replced the speedo gear too. hmm i guess i'll just put another in. sorry about the lenth, i am just so happy to have my car back and not have to drive my brothers stoopid old mustang anymore.

Back in the power house again

Thats nice to here ;)
You gat her fixed up and back behind the wheel again good luck happy times ahead keep her under 200mph
:D

Back