MFMC 23rd Annual Mustang and Ford Roundup February 20th

I'll be registering day of show, since I'm not interested in the judging anyway. Nice that it's the same price though, usually it's not.

Thx Bry

Come on now Dan!! that's just wrong!!

I have to be able to park between your car and Chris' car and Brian and Flip's cars so the reflections coming from y'alls overshadows the true condition and makes my car look better!! :D

That's the only way I even get mentioned!! :eek:

RJ

I think in this case he is talking about his car... he has Cindy for waxing the other;)

Bryan

I figured as much. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still around :)

I do need to make it back to Florida again, but probably won't be for another 2 or 3 years.

Last edited:
Cindy's very good at ...ehh...waxing....:D

P.S. Kurt, we miss ya, but I know your situation is stressful, best wishes on the job thing.

Ok guys, where are we meeting when and so on and so on? Final count on who all is going?? I know you guys used to love my lists!! :D

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(?? Definate)
RJ (kamakazie_1) (95 Performance White SC)(Definate)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Flip (Flip) (White 93 SC)(Definate)
Bryan K and Heather (superchicken89) (Oxford White 89 SC)(Definate)
Greg (GregTheSpy) (Titanium 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Glen K (Cobra85) (New SC)(?? Definate)
Chirs (Indangered_bird) (94 Awsome, Fire Mist Red?) (Defiante)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris)

RJ

Last edited:
RJ's list boy I miss those days LOL

Im working out some bugs with the doors and I have a little work to do with the hood before I can take it out my goal is the Bradenton show in March for at least one day

for an update windows are tinted, interior is pretty much back in it (trunk is empty) I had to pull out the alarm cause it wasnt working and I added a autoloc system to it but the driver door wont pop, I have the gauge cluster out and I'm adding LED's (white numbers purple needles) all the door switches have been changed to purple

Cindy & I plan to be there, though we may leave the show in the afternoon before most of the rest, because we've a party to attend Saturday at 7 and want some time to relax in between.

The weather looks promising, maybe 71 and mostly sunny. If that doesn't change, it sounds like a great day for a car show. :)

I have to register at the show, so what time do we want to meet in the morning? Wendy's I take it?

Ok guys, where are we meeting when and so on and so on? Final count on who all is going?? I know you guys used to love my lists!! :D

Brad and Pam (Brad Klein) (Fine Black Custom 95 SC)(?? Definate)
RJ (kamakazie_1) (95 Performance White SC)(Definate)
Dan (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Flip (Flip) (White 93 SC)(Definate)
Bryan K and Heather (superchicken89) (Oxford White 89 SC)(Definate)
Greg (GregTheSpy) (Titanium 89 SC)(?? Definate)
Glenn & Sue K (Cobra85) (New SC)(Definate)
Chirs (Indangered_bird) (94 Awsome, Fire Mist Red?) (Defiante)
Nick (Mustang) (What do you call that color Chris)

RJ

Yup, we'll be there as well with the 91

I have to register at the show too Flip,

8:30 sounds good to me since I've a hour and 20 drive...but will do whatever works for you guys

I have to register at the show too Flip,

8:30 sounds good to me since I've a hour and 20 drive...but will do whatever works for you guys

You want to pick me up at 46 and 95 Dan?? What time you want me waiting there for you??

I need bird feathers and guts on the front of mine agian like the old days!! :D
Now with the new hood I can have it on my engine tooooo!

RJ

How about we meet at the Cracker Barrel at the Rt. 50 exit as before RJ, ...?

Time will depend on what everyone decides the meet time at Wendy's will be. I figure about 1/2 hour back from that time will be when I can meet you.

Last edited:
Back