The 6th Annual Fordbastards Club Track Weekend

Two days of road racing instruction driving. You will be paired with an instructor will ride along teaching you the lines of the track and how to drive clean, smoother and faster. There will be a total of 8 25 minute sessions which accounts to over 3 hours of driving during the weekend. Mucho fun!!

We stay at the Super 8 in College Station and depending on the amount of people that are interrested I will be able to get discounts at the hotel and possibly a group discount at the track.

Then in the evenings is food and drinks (Monster Bombs!) at Fox and the Hound.

Always a good time and fun going VRRRROOOMMM without any fears of getting a ticket.

Without a group discount the prices is $295 for the weekend and if you want a garage is $25 per day.

Going:
Wilson
Mike G
Murph
Brian
Tony
Robert K.
Rudy
Gary
Sean

Wilson- SHO
Mike G -SHO
Murph-SHO
Brian-Cobra
Tony-SHO
Robert K.-Bimmer
Rudy-Taurus
Gary-?
Sean-SHO
Chris- Probe GT
Scott-SHO
Marcus-Vette
Doc Mike Probe GT
Michael G. Porshe 928 (there is no substitute!)
Gary-G35

EDIT: We are getting a 10% discount so hold off on registering until TWS updates clubregistration.net

Thanks!

Ok boys!

Here are the specs.

www.clubregistration.net

Click "search for events"

Click drop down "Texas World Speedway"

Look at bottom for "TWS Motorsports Performance Driving School - May 15 & 16, 2010"

Register!

Wilson- SHO
Mike G -SHO
Murph-SHO
Brian-Cobra
Tony-SHO
Robert K.-Bimmer
Rudy-Taurus
Gary-?
Sean-SHO
Chris- Probe GT
Scott-SHO
Marcus-Vette
Doc Mike Probe GT
Michael G. Porshe 928 (there is no substitute!)
Gary-G35
Travis-Thunderbird SC
Brian C-SHO

Last edited:
OK. Looks like 2 super coupes at this event. Anyone from DFW who comes out to spectate gets a free ride around the course in Blackie :cool:

Well I had to cancel at the last minute. :( They changed the tech rules and blackie was no longer qualified. I can understand the whys, but 2 days notice? No can do! I need more than 2 days notice :rolleyes: to fix this sort of stuff :( Maybe later this summer.

Well I had to cancel at the last minute. :( They changed the tech rules and blackie was no longer qualified. I can understand the whys, but 2 days notice? No can do! I need more than 2 days notice :rolleyes: to fix this sort of stuff :( Maybe later this summer.

awww missed seeing the bird go around the track.

Hopefully you can make it out next year. We had a great time!

VRRROOOMMMMMM!!!!

Back