Exhaust and 5 speed trans free for pick up. Gone!

A1cntrler

Have a 5 speed trans that came in the 35th I got from Quick35th. Trans looks to be in good shape, but I have never used it. He said it was all good (bought the car without a motor in it, so never driven it). Trans has a rebuild serial number on it from a shop in FL I think.

Also have a exhaust system that I picked up from Nickelman60 a while back. Never got around to installing it. Has a set of Flowmasters on it. Full welded system.

I'll post up some pictures later on if you want them. Busy today working outside since the weather isn't too bad out.

Please come get them! Moving to CA soon and cleaning out the shed.

Located in Chesapeake near Greenbrier Mall..

Either respond here or send me text msg. 757-618-3627

Links to photos below.

http://72.35.72.219/~library/3073/Thunderbird%20SC/2010-01-15%2016.50.50.jpg

http://72.35.72.219/~library/3073/Thunderbird%20SC/2010-01-15%2016.51.19.jpg

http://72.35.72.219/~library/3073/Thunderbird%20SC/2010-01-15%2016.50.59.jpg

http://72.35.72.219/~library/3073/Thunderbird%20SC/2010-01-15%2016.51.06.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Are the front & back halves split in the same location as factory? I ask because I need to keep my front section with cats for now, but I could use a back half. Also, what diameter are the pipes? Is it stock with new mufflers welded on?

Larry, if no one wants them I'll take them off your hands before you just scrap them.

I figured you would probably respond here since I originally bought the exhaust from you.. Got paid and didn't have to store it, now you can sell it again..lol. I'll keep you posted. Will need it gone by the end of this week before I go to Cali house hunting..

Hi,

Are the front & back halves split in the same location as factory? I ask because I need to keep my front section with cats for now, but I could use a back half. Also, what diameter are the pipes? Is it stock with new mufflers welded on?

Honestly I am not sure as to if the split is in the same location. All the hangers are welded on, so maybe that can help you determine the location from the pictures. The pipes are not the original ones, it appears to be all new stuff. I never used it and it is in the same condition it is in when I drove to Nicleman60's house to pick it up. I would need it gone bu the end of the week if you could come and get it before then. Let me know. Today (Sunday) I am transporting my 2 birds to my moms up near Fredericksburg so not avail today. Rest of the week is pretty much open tho..

Honestly I am not sure as to if the split is in the same location. All the hangers are welded on, so maybe that can help you determine the location from the pictures. The pipes are not the original ones, it appears to be all new stuff. I never used it and it is in the same condition it is in when I drove to Nicleman60's house to pick it up. I would need it gone bu the end of the week if you could come and get it before then. Let me know. Today (Sunday) I am transporting my 2 birds to my moms up near Fredericksburg so not avail today. Rest of the week is pretty much open tho..

..so that was you I passed today on 64.........near the Hampton Coliseum,tried to get your attention as I passed by in my MRK VIII......what a day to travel..........too much rain.....hope you got there ok.
z

I am not going to be able to come and get the exhaust. It's just too long of a drive for me to make in the near future. I hope you can find someone else to use it. Thanks for the generous offer!

I figured you would probably respond here since I originally bought the exhaust from you.. Got paid and didn't have to store it, now you can sell it again..lol. I'll keep you posted. Will need it gone by the end of this week before I go to Cali house hunting..

Let me know and I'll drive my ol' truck over and pick it up.

..so that was you I passed today on 64.........near the Hampton Coliseum,tried to get your attention as I passed by in my MRK VIII......what a day to travel..........too much rain.....hope you got there ok.
z

I saw you there. It was white, right? My brother was towing my good 35th with no motor, and I was hoping and praying that my rustbucket 35th was going to make it to Fredericksburg under its own power. We made it up there no problems. Hopefully in a few months once we get settled in I can get them out there with me...

We were only on 64 until we got to 17. Easier drive. Of course the bird wanted to run, but I wanted my bro to take it easy towing the trailer.. Was a lot of rain though. Had to stop and buy some wipers in Tappahannock.. The pass side shredded and was just annoying. 6 bucks later at Wal Mart and all was well again.

I'm guessing this means you are moving? Whats the story?

My wife got a fantastic job offer at a company called Amgen in Thousand Oaks, CA. Kind of happened real quick too. She had been testing the waters since completing her doctorate in pharmacy but never really pursued anything. She was contacted by them about a job one day and we went out there, she interviewed (7 candidates applied for the job) and was hired just before Christmas. They pay for our relocation entirely including a mortgage subsidy to make up the difference in housing costs between here and there.. Every time we think of needing to do something or finding out about how to do it, someone is there providing us the service.

I am still around here living with relatives until June when my son is out of school. Wife is leaving on Monday and starts work on Feb 1st. I go with her on Monday to do some house hunting. Sticker Shock as far as what you get for the money. My house here would be easily around a million there just based on square footage. Thinking of packing up the house, dropping it on some land there and selling it lol..

By the way...every day out there it has been in the 70's pretty much. Except for this week..lots and lots of rain I hear..

Back