94SC 5spd, possibly 1 of 2 known to exist

My '94 auto. Or well, what's left of it :)rolleyes: ) was Black on Blue.
Your 5-spd is the only other one I've come across since I bought it.

-Corey

I went to school with a kid that had a the black and blue combo. and i've seen a few here and there on the internet. Not very many though.

I went to school with a kid that had a the black and blue combo. and i've seen a few here and there on the internet. Not very many though.

I've ran across a few black on blue birds, but no '94/'95 SC's. And I've looked around on this board before. THe only pictures I found were of my SC.

-Corey

kinda unrelated but how rare is the blue leather interior in all the SC's XR7's? my grandfather has a 90 white xr7 with blue leather interior (5 speed with a moonroof).

how about a blue interior in a 95 xr7?? Anyone know if those are rare or not, its a whote and blue combo i dont know if thats rare or not?!?

95 xr7 is a whole different animal not even an SC 'classification'

I have never seen a supercoupe with blue interior!

I've seen a few XR7's with blue interior. I've also seen a ton of blue birds with blue interior. What I haven't seen is the stock combo of Black exterior, and 100% blue leather on SC's.

There's some pictures of the 94 with Black/blue on my CarDomain ....here....
Unfortunately, it was totaled late Jan 2009 by a drunk driver.

Anyways, to the original poster. Sorry about the hijack. I just figured I'd try to help in agreeing that the color combination is pretty rare. Not the blue interior exactly, just the black on blue. Now, if you have GOOD condition blue interior like whats in that 94, then that is rare.

-Corey

Back